All-Star Prayers For Alyssa In New York

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 3, 2010
Please keep Alyssa Loschiavo and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Alyssa was an all star for Buffalo Envy & then Outlaws. She was struck by a van yesterday, May 12th, while crossing a busy 4 lane street in West Seneca, NY. She was airlifted by Mercy Flight to the Erie County Medical Center, which is the trauma hospital in this area. She had to have emergency brain surgery, then shortly after that she was brought back into surgery to have her spleen removed. Alyssa suffered severe head trauma & multiple broken bones. She is strong, healthy & a fighter but we do not know where the road she is one will lead. You can share messages here and on the Stay Strong Alyssa group on Facebook.

18198631314dcd815461ff0.jpg

Oh my, I hope these injuries won't be life threatning. I don't know her but I know myself and others will be praying that she makes a full recovery and that her family stays strong for her.

Prayers from Cheer Infinity... This is terrible and I have heard there is progress so we will be praying more and more to keep the positive news happening! Is this right about the positive news?

Back