All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know where I can watch it online?

Watch Nightline July 2014 Full Episodes - ABC.com

hopefully they will add this nightline primetime episdoe (primetime is nightline weekends), because it looks like they arent always consistent in uploading every prime episode, unless there arent prime episodes every week. perhaps if there were enough @nightline and #nightline tweets they will have more of an incentive to do so. also, if you cant verify your isp provider, it looks like youll have to wait one week before you can view it without a verification.

I'm totally confused. Nightline is only on M-F. And I've been recording the shows for when this one finally hits. The one that was on last was about plastic surgery. It's slotted for 12:35 am here in Cali. So where on earth did you watch it? Which channel?

No episodes that I've recorded up until Friday had any cheerleading but yet everyone was watching it last night when it's not even on Saturdays/Sundays?
it was actually on earlier. It was on Primetime at 10.

I'm totally confused. Nightline is only on M-F. And I've been recording the shows for when this one finally hits. The one that was on last was about plastic surgery. It's slotted for 12:35 am here in Cali. So where on earth did you watch it? Which channel?

No episodes that I've recorded up until Friday had any cheerleading but yet everyone was watching it last night when it's not even on Saturdays/Sundays?
We watched it on ABC, Saturday at 10:00 p.m.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

seriously awesomenesstv???? 4 minutes of previously used footage from extras (rob cam short and prom short) and 2 minutes of dancer show preview to make the video 45% or 5 minutes original smoed footage?? thats all the video you could pull for worlds day 1? shots of getting on the plane and very little practice?? and of course this will be stretched into 1 billion 5 minute episodes. whos in charge over there?

I liked this episode. And the confessions :shimmy:
This shoe thing - i think you´ll find it all over the world. I had a peewee doing this all the time to skip through conditioning or warm-up. Now she´s doing it without shoes :p

One thing I've wanted to ask for quite a while now...I'm confused (not sure if that's the right word for it) about the fact that the team prays before each competition. Is this a frequent occurrence for teams in the US?

I teach and coach at a Catholic school so we pray as well before we compete, but when my CP cheered allstar, their team didn't as it would not be acceptable in an inclusive environment. I guess it just really surprised me that I have seen this so often with allstar teams in the US.

On another note...my pet peeve with teams is not wearing your uniform properly at all times when it is on. ARGH..sleeves tied behind your back! Not a hope in heck my girls would be doing that lol

One thing I've wanted to ask for quite a while now...I'm confused (not sure if that's the right word for it) about the fact that the team prays before each competition. Is this a frequent occurrence for teams in the US?

I teach and coach at a Catholic school so we pray as well before we compete, but when my CP cheered allstar, their team didn't as it would not be acceptable in an inclusive environment. I guess it just really surprised me that I have seen this so often with allstar teams in the US.

On another note...my pet peeve with teams is not wearing your uniform properly at all times when it is on. ARGH..sleeves tied behind your back! Not a hope in heck my girls would be doing that lol
Cali is an openly religious program, so that may help explain them praying. However, every team I have been on has prayed before competing and we were not religious, just more of a tradition I guess. I do see it fairly frequently though among many teams.

Back