All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

See the way I read that tweet was that she had been replaced and moved to another team (and to me it didn't sound like she liked the move) and that's why she left. I guess I'm the only one who saw it that way.

Either way, best of luck to her, her family and former team. This has got to be a terrible time for all of them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Why must it be a terrible time for anybody ? Maybe it's a win/win situation all the way around. I suppose the eternal optimist is coming out in me with that remark.

Why must it be a terrible time for anybody ? Maybe it's a win/win situation all the way around. I suppose the eternal optimist is coming out in me with that remark.

I'm on the happy boat with you. What i'm really praying for is that everyone involved is ecstatic about all the decisions made and the outcome is nothing but joyous and filled with beams of sunshine.
So there.

Thank you! In my opinion if an athlete leaves in the correct manner (fulfills commitment made to team) it shouldn't be a problem. Not every gym is a perfect fit for every cheerleader and versa. Just like every cheerleader is replaceable, so are most gyms. IMHO

there can always be extenuating circumstances requiring a mid-season jump like concerns of safety, abuse by a coach etc... So not all commitments can be honored.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

¿?¿ oh it works - amazing.

I have to admit, i am interested in the circumstances why she quit/changed teams/gym.

I know she's a minor, but like others mentioned before:
If your out on TV or even Youtube on a regular basis, your going to have fans. And these people will be interested in your life.
And if something changes in your life, people will be curious why.

Like if P¡NK decided she will never ever sing a song in her life, i'd be interested why. Because i like her, i'm a fan and she doesn't owe anyone an explanation, but i'll still be curious.

Can NCA please get here faster so we can all move on from this! :p

And thank you for the info on the question mark for iphones!!!!! Made my day!! Seriously!!!:cheering::cool:

Latest posts

Back