All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

800 miles is a lot closer to home than 3,000. She's a kid. She probably did miss home and her family a lot, but she's also a cheerleader and probably missed that too. International teams definitely give her the most leeway to balance family time and cheerleading, so to me, her decision to go to GymTyme makes a lot of sense.

Also, side note: her Instagram bio says "Gymtyme Blink". At first I thought it was a play on the blinkies nickname and that they were seeing if she was a better fit for Black or Pink, but rumor has it Black and Pink were dismantled because they couldn't field two teams so they combined to create Blink. Interesting!
I didn't realize KY was as close to FL as it is. I thought it was more North.

Still, doesn't change my view on the matter. I get someone wanting to be on a big worlds team from another country and getting to experience new things in a new setting but letting your kid just keep going where ever to cheer and not just relocating the whole family or half if it's that important ..Can't wrap my head around it.

Maybe it's the motherly instincts I don't yet have, but the ones that id have if I had kids would be to be happy where you are or find somewhere that's a more reasonable distance.

I LOVE cheerleading and unfortunately don't coach or cheer anymore. I love coaching and teaching my passion for cheerleading with kids who are eager to learn or try it out but I never would move to a different city or state to cheer as there are other things in life that are more important ...like not going bankrupt.

My mom used to driver back and forth to twisters and in terrible weather and if I realllllly wanted to go somewhere to cheer we may have possibly relocated to make it happen but multiple times changing gyms my mom wouldn't be down for.

Last edited:
Call her out on it. She looks young...maybe she doesn't really realize she shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.
I don't understand how someone who would want to hack into your youtube and instagram would know so much about this specific cheerleader and know that she has switched gyms, and how many times.
2u8jkvc.jpg

I don't understand how someone who would want to hack into your youtube and instagram would know so much about this specific cheerleader and know that she has switched gyms, and how many times.
2u8jkvc.jpg
Lol probably trying to cover her tracks. Change your password? Lol maybe make it longer than 6 digits and don't make it your birthday or favorite cheer team (guilty lol). I do make it long though with capital letters and numbers and stuff so it's not a easily hack able password.

800 miles is a lot closer to home than 3,000. She's a kid. She probably did miss home and her family a lot, but she's also a cheerleader and probably missed that too. International teams definitely give her the most leeway to balance family time and cheerleading, so to me, her decision to go to GymTyme makes a lot of sense.

Also, side note: her Instagram bio says "Gymtyme Blink". At first I thought it was a play on the blinkies nickname and that they were seeing if she was a better fit for Black or Pink, but rumor has it Black and Pink were dismantled because they couldn't field two teams so they combined to create Blink. Interesting!
That is very interesting actually seeing as they had Black Smack, Pink, Chrome, and Golden girls last year!! Haha

2u8jkvc.jpg
lol she talk a lot ish on YouTube about other teams. She always picking fights or arguing with someone. I forget which teams but I see her doing this a lot. So it's funny she's blaming hacking.

My thoughts exactly... They have Louisville's entire roster to build off of, I can't see this being true, BUT it's fun to imagine one big powerhouse IOC5 from GymTyme.
I am wondering if the shortage of International athletes has to do with the new drug policy at UofL, I'm hoping not.

Just gonna chime in on the Kentucky/Florida thing. I'm from Kentucky and fly down to Florida a couple times a year so I know that it's really not that bad of a commute. It usually takes about an hour and a half but could differ a little just depending on which area you're flying from/to. If you think about it, there a kids that drive that to and from practice a few times a week, so doing it on weekends really isn't that bad in my opinion. It's a lot better than being all the way across the country from your family so I definitely think that it isn't a bad idea if she would like to be close to her family and still cheer as well.

Back