All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Soooo she wanted a normal life to go back to Florida to be with her Fam but now she's cheering for GT in KY?! Lol what the heck ..

I know her and her family make profit on the clinics they do but to fly back and forth to Florida from Kentucky ...

I don't want to start rumours or anything but this leads me to believe she didn't leave Smoed just because she missed her family.

I could see if her whole family picked up and moved but I find this a bit ridiculous to publicly announce you're leaving because you want to be home and with family, school, friends etc then go to another gym not even in the same time zone...again.

For someone that has coach in their username, I don't think that this comment on a minors photo was ok no matter the circumstances really.
2yy5ro2.jpg

21azrea.jpg

For someone that has coach in their username, I don't think that this comment on a minors photo was ok no matter the circumstances really.
2yy5ro2.jpg

21azrea.jpg
Call her out on it. She looks young...maybe she doesn't really realize she shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.

Taylor Swifts song "Shake it off" seems appropriate. My CP's (and myself) love Smoed and the individuals who have left. Definitely wish the best for Smoed and the team members who are moving on to new teams. If it wasn't for the reality show, I don't think a huge deal would be made out of any of this.

Soooo she wanted a normal life to go back to Florida to be with her Fam but now she's cheering for GT in KY?! Lol what the heck ..

I know her and her family make profit on the clinics they do but to fly back and forth to Florida from Kentucky ...

I don't want to start rumours or anything but this leads me to believe she didn't leave Smoed just because she missed her family.

I could see if her whole family picked up and moved but I find this a bit ridiculous to publicly announce you're leaving because you want to be home and with family, school, friends etc then go to another gym not even in the same time zone...again.

She spends probably 5/7 days with her family instead of 0/7. If she missed her family and friends, I would consider that a big difference with the amount of time you have at home.

Her flying out on weekends isn't too bad. A lot of the cheetahs fly out from Arkansas(or used to in previous years I'm not sure how many still do), a couple flew in on panthers from chicago and obviously the HoustonKatz and AustinKatz each drive 4+ hours for each practice. All of them, at least on social media, seem like they have a social life outside of cheer so it's not as hard as having to live on the other side of the country all year without your family.

800 miles is a lot closer to home than 3,000. She's a kid. She probably did miss home and her family a lot, but she's also a cheerleader and probably missed that too. International teams definitely give her the most leeway to balance family time and cheerleading, so to me, her decision to go to GymTyme makes a lot of sense.

Also, side note: her Instagram bio says "Gymtyme Blink". At first I thought it was a play on the blinkies nickname and that they were seeing if she was a better fit for Black or Pink, but rumor has it Black and Pink were dismantled because they couldn't field two teams so they combined to create Blink. Interesting!

I just don't see travel wise how that works. If it does work for her like that, great!

I just don't see how KY is better than CA.

It's not really my business how it's going to work out for her I just don't believe now that her reasoning for leaving smoed was only because of family time. Sounds like there's more to it.

Latest posts

Back