All-Star Cheerleading worlds day 2 updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was told that ACE had the highest raw score yesterday, but they got alot of deductions in the dance. So they changed their dance yesterday to hit the score sheet better.

It is my understanding that there are no deductions..... Just a difficulty score and and execution score. If you have falls/mistakes then you would get a lower score on execution. Deductions in a dance??? I have never heard of that.

How in the world did Gymtyme platinum get 15thhhhhhhhhh?! Someone please explain- they weren't the cleanest, but they had no major errors from what I could see from the final video!

i am still really confused by this as well. i mean i understand their placement yesterday since they didn't do their entire pyramid, but today they should have moved up to atleast top 10 their stunts are harder then a few of those teams and they have the tumbling. i really want to see the scores for the entire division.

way to go Cali you girls are amazing. and of course Orange is amazing like always.

overall i am decently pretty satisfied with the outcomes of the divisions today. so glad there are not a whole lot of wait a minute who did thta happen moments. congrats to all winners i can't wait until next year already.

It is my understanding that there are no deductions..... Just a difficulty score and and execution score. If you have falls/mistakes then you would get a lower score on execution. Deductions in a dance??? I have never heard of that.

Your right, wrong choice of words on my part. They just scored really low on their dance yesterday and they changed it later on that day. They did have the highest raw score. So they should be really proud of themselves for that at least. This is also the second year the ACE ATL gym has had a Sr 5 squad and they're moving the right direction. 8th last year, being featured on Disney, winning Cheersport and being 5th in the World this year!

SO most gym's tryouts are in the next few weeks. Can we expect 2011 Worlds Predictions by the end of May? hahahaha Sorry Just had to do it :D

Im surprised no one else is talking about it..but hello Orlando All stars got 5! damn! they came out of no where and they freaking got 5 at worlds their first year...cant wait till next year for them! rays watch outtt!

SMR2010 said:
Im surprised no one else is talking about it..but hello Orlando All stars got 5! damn! they came out of no where and they freaking got 5 at worlds their first year...cant wait till next year for them! rays watch outtt!
I was happy to see their name show up in top 5!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back