All-Star Cheerleb - Toledo, Nov 18th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Buckeye Cheer Elite is going ... I believe all teams (mini 2, junior 3, junior 5, sr 4.2, sr 4, and sr 5). Our first time in Toledo and looks like this event has a unique format. Hope it is fun!

I heard they changed the judging panel and took Courtney Smith Pope off...any news on that?

Either way it will be a good competition! Looking forward to seeing some great routines.

I'll have to let my daughter know at least one other 4.2 team will be at this competition - that will make her happy!

Vizion - I remember y'all from I believe Platinum Athletics comp in Columbus last year (I loved watching your boy flyer!)

I'll have to let my daughter know at least one other 4.2 team will be at this competition - that will make her happy!

Vizion - I remember y'all from I believe Platinum Athletics comp in Columbus last year (I loved watching your boy flyer!)
thank you! our boy flyer will be there! he also competing on our 4.2!

peytonnmariee somehow I doubt my daughter will be too excited about him flying on your 4.2 team ;0). (but I'll get to see if he has matured from the "cute" stage to the "awesome" stage ... There's a guy on Midwest Elite we saw our last competition and he just commands your attention - in a positive way - that's where I expect your athlete to be!)

Safe travels and good luck to all who are competing in this event!

peytonnmariee somehow I doubt my daughter will be too excited about him flying on your 4.2 team ;0). (but I'll get to see if he has matured from the "cute" stage to the "awesome" stage ... There's a guy on Midwest Elite we saw our last competition and he just commands your attention - in a positive way - that's where I expect your athlete to be!)

Safe travels and good luck to all who are competing in this event!

Lol! Congrats and good job to all of your teams!

Back