OT Cheerrelated Tattoos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Really? Im thinking I want 2:30 on either my wrist or the side of my foot. But I cant get it until March at the earliest. But then I dont know because Ill still have competitions.
Yeah especially with that it won't take long at all. You could get it still with competition you just have to cover it and if you do your foot just wear flip flops most of the day and then when its time for socks just wrap it and make sure to add some ointment to it or lotion so it doesnt dry out.

Really want a cheer related tattoo on either my hip or upper back!!! I might get "Believe" written in cursive! :)

Id have about a month between getting it and my next competition. I want to get it on my birthday, but I compete that weekend. So thats a no go. I really want something on my wrist, but I want something on my foot too.
ohhh gots it hmmm I think it'd be cuter to get the 230 on your wrist and thats easy to cover. Your foot If you decide to do wording I would have a whole saying or make your wrist and ankle go together some how.

Really? Im thinking I want 2:30 on either my wrist or the side of my foot. But I cant get it until March at the earliest. But then I dont know because Ill still have competitions.

I have a tattoo on my foot and one on my wrist and I would say the side of the foot option would hurt more then on the wrist. The one on my foot didn't hurt at all until it started going towards the side of my foot and the one of my wrist didn't hurt at all just a little tickle.

I have to say it depends on your pain tolerance. My cousins are sisters and got their tattoos on the exact same place of their body at the same time and one cried while the other didn't feel a thing.

I've always wanted a cheer related tattoo but I don't know what I'd get. I'm not okay with the fact that a needle is going in and out of me haha

So, at another gym this one coach had tattoos all up and down his arms and neck etc. of cheer gym's logos. this was ridiculous in my opinion because he had no relation to most of them and idk i just think it's crazy to get so many tattoos.

Back