OT Cheerrelated Tattoos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 12, 2011
one of my kids is getting a tattoo. not me, but i know if i ever will, it will be cheerrelated.
that made me wonder, who has a cheerrelated tattoo and like to share a picture of it?

This going to sound a little nutty, but I want cp's sticker eye makeup design behind my ear. It would follow the curve of the back the ear perfectly, so it wouldn't be terribly noticeable, and it would serve as my reminder (without being blatantly obvious) of all these years spent making wonderful memories as a cheer mom. One day, the memories are all I'll have :)

This going to sound a little nutty, but I want cp's sticker eye makeup design behind my ear. It would follow the curve of the back the ear perfectly, so it wouldn't be terribly noticeable, and it would serve as my reminder (without being blatantly obvious) of all these years spent making wonderful memories as a cheer mom. One day, the memories are all I'll have :)
thats not nutty!! i think its beautifull! you dedicate so much of your time in it now and soon it all be over, nothing but memories. what do they have as sticker?

thats not nutty!! i think its beautifull! you dedicate so much of your time in it now and soon it all be over, nothing but memories. what do they have as sticker?

14403tc.jpg

So, I think it would be kinda cool! Don't know how to bling a tattoo, though...

I got a black ink tattoo (I know its not the real thing but close enough) of a Infinity symbol. I think Im going to get a actual infinity symbol next year for my 18th birthday. I got/want it because my team's name was Infinity last year and seriously it was the best team I was ever on, we were like a family. But I also believe the infinity symbol stands for never giving up. If I never gave up on every failure I had in cheerleading, I wouldn't be writing this today :)
184133_10150390263643356_623193355_10709147_1023563_n.jpg

Back