All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I said the same thing during last time, SE's pyramid is the best I've seen this season and I'm happy they're getting rewarded for it at Cheersport.

89c436d21b8bb604f6f1f940469f13a5.jpg

Our j2 is second but still proud of them. ( I thought I posted this but maybe I didn't lol)

My daughters team went.. They did ok. Not thinking they are in first though. I love this comp... Except it is way more walking than NCA..
And they don't have bleachers to sit on .. And letting the parents stand in front .. Meaning no one has a great seat!
I prefer Nca seating for the halls for sure!
My sisters team is ranked 6. Their goal is top 5, and they had 0 deductions today, but I guess anything is possible tomorrow. Everyone cross your fingers, please [emoji4]

So we brought 7 teams

1st
Small Youth 2
Large Junior 3
Small Senior 3

2nd
Small Junior 2
Large Senior 4
Large Coed Restricted 5

3rd
Small Youth 1

Hoping we can improve some tomorrow and the teams in first can stay there! Just looking for solid performances!

That's the idea [emoji23]

I'm totally doing this now. Y'all keep an eye out for that sign. I hope no one takes it down [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang it I forgot the stupid sign

SE in first?!? I've watched the division multiple times and still don't understand. I feel that Panthers should be in first.

Like I, and others said in the Cheersport thread, this scoresheet rewards the difficulty of SE's and Stars routines.

I get rewarding difficulty, but when that difficulty is sloppy and there are 2 stunt falls and 2(+) bobbles, that difficulty shouldn't still be in first IMO

Agreed. The two + stunt falls should id think bring down their execution.
BABS need to bring it again today!

I get rewarding difficulty, but when that difficulty is sloppy and there are 2 stunt falls and 2(+) bobbles, that difficulty shouldn't still be in first IMO
If the other teams had hit, then I agree - but they didn't. They all had deductions.

Latest posts

Back