All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Stingray mini 2 large stunt fall in pyramid. These little girls are amazing! So FIERCE!”

Eta I'm pretty sure that should read like mini 2 large.... Stunt fall in pyramid. Not large stunt fall haha

Certainly don't want to speak out of turn, but I heard last night that "OK" is relative. He is injured. They did get to perform again and marked his stunt. I'm sure all prayers are appreciated!
This cheer thing aint no joke, y'all...

They had about 20 minutes to fill someone in and resumed from the point of injury. So all of the second stunt and pyramid went full go, no marks.

I think it's a trend this year to not have the full team doing jumps :rolleyes:. The majority of the teams I just watched have at least 2-3 people just chilling in the back during the jumps. Obviously there tumbling or whaetever but still..jump! Pet peeve.

And.....Jags just outstunted and tumbled so many senior teams. SO GOOD.

does it bother anyone else when someone is doing their standing tumbling and you cant even see the doubles because theres people standing right in front? i noticed it a lot watching these. and in sr elites standing full section. it bugs me :p
CEA standing full section has always bothered me, I wish they would move them forward so they can be seen.

Back