All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well just to speak to your point...on 2010 We were the only level 5 team that won that year and didn't get a bid. Kevin brubaker himself explained that they basically make their tentative decisions on Saturday might and then see where the chips fall on Sunday. Those were not his exact words but pretty much close enough to the explanation he gave the coaches when approached.

No, that's not what they do. They identify the teams that have to be watched today, so they can plan how to do the bids tomorrow.

In other words, they aren't going to pay a whole lot of attention to the team in last in small senior.

That's just the way it is.

Praying for the guy who got injured on Fame medium coed. Did they go again?

Certainly don't want to speak out of turn, but I heard last night that "OK" is relative. He is injured. They did get to perform again and marked his stunt. I'm sure all prayers are appreciated!
This cheer thing aint no joke, y'all...

does it bother anyone else when someone is doing their standing tumbling and you cant even see the doubles because theres people standing right in front? i noticed it a lot watching these. and in sr elites standing full section. it bugs me :p

Back