All-Star Cheersport - Greensboro 4/15?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Elite Cheer and Dance Diamonds.......WOW!!! After today at Cheersport Greensboro, I would Definitly put them in top ten at worlds!!! Charlotte Allstars Teal also did well. Rockstar on the other hand.....

Elite Cheer and Dance Diamonds.......WOW!!! After today at Cheersport Greensboro, I would Definitly put them in top ten at worlds!!! Charlotte Allstars Teal also did well. Rockstar on the other hand.....
Elite was crazy good at Spirit of Hope too. Flawless.

Soooo how did Elite do at worlds?? I mean compared to rockstar...

Soooo how did Elite do at worlds?? I mean compared to rockstar...
Its was just not our weekend. everybody has a bad day. Beatles weekend happen to be at cheersport and our happen to be at worlds.
BUT on the other hand I was on the team last season and after that Cheersport comp we were told not to say anything or post anything bad mouthing you guy. but i would like to apologize for one of our members that said what they said in the previous post. you guys did amazing at worlds and i hope you have a amazing 2012-2013 season!

Back