All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Scores aren't being released, so it's the usual of only the coaches that are willing to share scoresheets are the ones that get posted.

This makes me so sad. Last year and in many years past, they had the scores posted. This is such a step backwards.

I don’t understand why they don’t release scores. I can see not releasing them immediately because people challenge them and they can change, but once they are finalized, why not post them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t understand why they don’t release scores. I can see not releasing them immediately because people challenge them and they can change, but once they are finalized, why not post them?

Because Craptastic All Stars doesn’t want anyone to know they got 20th place!

Ok. Now I need to see Lg. Sr. 5 scores! Those scores had to be insanely close! Congrats SE.

Ok. Now I need to see Lg. Sr. 5 scores! Those scores had to be insanely close! Congrats SE.
It might not have been. Senior Elite had a higher raw score yesterday, even with an BF. Orange had an AF today, but they could very well have scored higher than they did yesterday.

I just wish scoring between day 1 and 2 are more consistent. Day 2 scores are always higher than day 1 scores, that has always been the case. If you're only able to hit 1 day over the weekend, it always pays to hit on the 2nd day. Even with a "floating" weightage, I can bet you that most people were counting day 2 scores as 75% of the final score.

Well sadly cheersport has brought out the worst in cheer anons. Really wish we could all just get along and do what we all love for 2:30 minutes. Not bring athletes, teams, and gyms down.
It's awful. The only way to get them to stop is to not follow them, not respond to them and block them, but people won't do that. What's worse is when an anon posts something negative about an athlete or coach and a parent responds in support :confused:

Back