All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But they do a tuck jump, don't they? Then that woldn't be a simple rebound.

And in the rules it states:
Tumbling over, under, or through a stunt, individual, or prop, is not allowed. Clarification: An individual may jump (rebound) over another individual.
Even if it were a simple rebound, only the rebound over another individual is allowed. To me the clarification would mean that a) a rebound is tumbling and b) that a rebound over, under or through a stunt or prop is not allowed.
I think I posted this in another thread, but wouldn't Cheerforce Nfinity's thing during running tumbling last year be rebounding over a stunt, that was my initial thought as to why I thought a rebound would be legal, I still don't know though.

But they do a tuck jump, don't they? Then that woldn't be a simple rebound.

And in the rules it states:
Tumbling over, under, or through a stunt, individual, or prop, is not allowed. Clarification: An individual may jump (rebound) over another individual.
Even if it were a simple rebound, only the rebound over another individual is allowed. To me the clarification would mean that a) a rebound is tumbling and b) that a rebound over, under or through a stunt or prop is not allowed.
They wouldn't let you tuck jump back handspring in level two because it's a jump..... Are jumps over/under/through props legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TG LJ: 1 TD, 3 TB, 1 Major SF, 1 OOB

Premier Great Whites: 2TD

LgCoed Day 1
1 TG
2 ACE
3 CEA
4 RAYS
5 FAME
6 PROCHEER
7 SPIRIT ATHLETICS
8 TITAN CHEER

Didn't Cheetahs "flip" into a stunt last year? They had something where the flyers looked like they were doing punch fronts and then the bases caught them while they were inverted. I know it's a different situation with the props, but if that wasn't considered tumbling/flipping into a stunt then I don't think rebounding out of a round off would be considered tumbling. I don't consider rebounding tumbling anyways.

TG 97.9
ACE 96.1
CEA 95.95
Steel 95.85
Vengeance 95.75
Pro 92.25
Spirit Athletics 91.2
Titan 86.9
It would be impressive if TG scored that high with deductions.... But chances are there wasn't a legality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WC Zenith: 1SB

ACE Chiefs: tumble omission, 1SF

Georgia: 2SF

FL Top Dog: HIT

Large Coed standings with scores/deductions:
2mo80hc.jpg

Looks like only Vengeance was flawless.

SS5 Division I
1- ICE- 95.7
2- Heat Athletics- 95.5
3- CA- 95.45