Christmas Present Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 11, 2012
My mom keeps on asking me what i want for christmas and i have NO idea what i want. i am a huge Maddie Gardner fan and Senior elite fan so does anyone know any websites that i can buy Maddie Gardner stuff from? please help!

If you go to cheer extremes pro shop you can get Senior Elite shirts I think! I dont know where you could find Maddie Gardner Stuff Though...

I jnow Maddie has a facebook , I actually got my daughters friend an autographed photo and had it framed for a birthday gift, I'm sure if you private messaged her on FB she would respond

If you have some sort of an idea of what you want-you could always look on etsy and have someone make something for you.

With all due respect to Maddie, 185 dollars for a jacket that's basically plain and then has a few rhinestones that barely resemble her signature? really?

there's only crystals on the part with her signature! My GK elite warmup was around $120 and the back is COVERED in rhinestones. need I mention you get pants AND a jacket.
Because it's Maddie Gardner and she (thinks she) can do that. And probably can. (By she I mean not just her but whoever she is working on this with)
Idk. It's cute but I would NEVER pay that much for a jacket, even if I was actually a die hard fan of hers. It's outrageous. All I can say is, maybe it'll go down if once it's officially on sale nobody buys it?

Back