Close-minded People

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gymmomla

Cheer Parent
Jul 20, 2014
Well I almost lost it at work the other day . I was talking to my friend at work and I was telling her about the new gym . Sooo , I told her my son was going to be taking one day of tumble & one day of cheer, the coworker standing next to me speaks up " WHAT! I'd never let my BOY do that " then she went on to talk about how the boys wear " booty shorts with all his " stuff" hanging out " I just said hey look they don't wear that & in sorry your so close minded ., we are talking about a 8 year old ..
I was so mad .. People are ignorant .. She kept going on about it . Oh yeah I told her that he could get a scholarship & and she said she would never take a cheer scholarship . I said well you are ignorant then . Anyway I was livid but I was at work so I couldn't say slot lol.

Well I almost lost it at work the other day . I was talking to my friend at work and I was telling her about the new gym . Sooo , I told her my son was going to be taking one day of tumble & one day of cheer, the coworker standing next to me speaks up " WHAT! I'd never let my BOY do that " then she went on to talk about how the boys wear " booty shorts with all his " stuff" hanging out " I just said hey look they don't wear that & in sorry your so close minded ., we are talking about a 8 year old ..
I was so mad .. People are ignorant .. She kept going on about it . Oh yeah I told her that he could get a scholarship & and she said she would never take a cheer scholarship . I said well you are ignorant then . Anyway I was livid but I was at work so I couldn't say slot lol.

Why would she never take a cheer scholarship??

Cause she thinks that male cheerleaders wear booty shorts & are gay

I just told her that I've never owned a pair of " boot shorts " & I've never seen them on guy cheer leader . She made herself look stupid...

@gymmomla Just a heads up: your much better off posting this somewhere OTHER than the newbies section. This would probably have been a good thread in the Random section. Or you could have just posted on the Random thread itself. Likewise the Vent thread would have been good.

You will likely get more interaction there than here.

Back