All-Star Cnn's Cheer Segment Posted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can just click on the CEA video in the bottom bar. The thumbnail is a picture of SSX in their worlds unis

You will all cry when you look at the nasty comments on CNN Soundoff below the article. We (Fierceboarders) may need to remind those adults they are speaking about underage minors (majority). I flagged one as innaproriate already.

Yes I was reading those and I was just shocked at some of the language used by so called "adults" smh

i also read the comments first...they truly are not even worth reading. as much as we try to defend cheerleading, it is amazing how many people are so quick to tear it down. are there stereotypes of school cheer very much alive today? yes. do groups like the NFL capitalize on women's physical assetts to help sell their teams? yes. but without a doubt all star cheer will always be a sport in my mind :) LOVED THE VIDEO! :) thanks for being professional and representing all of us in wholesome positive light, CEA! :)

You will all cry when you look at the nasty comments on CNN Soundoff below the article. We (Fierceboarders) may need to remind those adults they are speaking about underage minors (majority). I flagged one as innaproriate already.

Wow that's so sad however it doesn't surprised me at all. It seems like people today don't really have a filter in regard to posting comments on the internet. They will all claim it's their right to "Freedom of Speech" but I say it's just mean spirited and unnecessary. On a brighter note Mikayla seems like a lovely girl. Congrats to her and CEA!

I found the comments very hurtful. If golf and baseball is a sport, then cheerleading is definately a sport. I'm glad the video is a positive look on cheerleading. I did see one comment that said "i wonder how many interantional teams actually go to worlds" we actually have a growing number of interantional teams coming every year!

I was just thinking the same thing. I can not believe as Grown ( Childish) individuals that some people would post such trash!

Every one, please flag all of the mean comments that @purpleblue&white is talking about.

Honey, we'd be on there all day. I agree, a lot of those comments were utterly disgusting and I spent 5 minutes flagging them - and didn't even get close to the bottom. But on a public site, where people are free to comment, we can't eliminate all the negativity and perverse comments. Not possible.

We want all star to gain more attention, well, hopefully, this is a positive piece that may help get us the recognition we desire. It was a well-done, professional clip of broadcasting, as far as I'm concerned (without having seen the entire segment yet.)

People have their hang-ups and their opinions. Complain to our Founding Fathers about whether or not they can voice them.

Latest posts

Back