High School Coed Cheer Slogans?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
okay so multiple things,
1. what are some things you guys have put on coed shirts ?

and 2. how do i get more boys to try out?
can anyone help?
im making a flyer that says

'building a STRONGER program.
COED CHEER TRYOUTS. ^_^?

I got my girls in the weight room 1 to 2 times a week and the other coaches have noticed how much stronger they have gotten...and by being a male coach and talking to the boys in there they can see thats its not all about poms and the stereo type cheerleading they see on TV. Now that I have other "boy sport" coaches seeing that my girls bust there butts both on and off the sidelines and comp floor. They are more helpful in telling them "it's cool" But that didn't happen overnight.

I really feel that boys need to see what happens during practice and how much they work and condition at practice. Not just what they see at games. Get them to tumble and partner stunt...I literally had 3 boys (football) before a pep assembly just do toss drills and i helped one boy hit toss to hands. And now they ask if they can stunt. Small steps is key!

Get your girls to talk some guys into going to an open gym. Find a college base/flyer that can do toss QP (at minimum) cleanly/easily, and can coach well that can go to the open gym with your girls. Once the guys start flipping and throwing chicks, and see what partner stunting is about 90% of the time they will keep coming.

Back