OT College Dorm Shopping

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
JanSport is a great brand as far as backpacks go. They are fairly cheap and last for years. I know my mom still has hers that she uses a lot. It's over 10 years old and its still in excellent condition. They make all different types; everyday backpacks, travel backpacks, hiking and camping backpacks so I'm sure you'll find the perfect one. They also have any design you could imagine and I'm pretty sure you can design your own online. I have a JanSport backpack now and I use it everyday at school. Ive never had a problem with it. Its large enough so that I can carry my laptop and books to the library and it keeps my stuff dry when its raining or snowing. You might also want to look for backpacks that have clips that go across your chest. Its not incredibly fashionable but its takes a load off your back when you're carrying a lot of weight. Good luck!

I was about to say jansport. I'm going into my junior year, and have had the same jansport since high school, and absolutely nothing is wrong with it.

as far as weatherproofing, it does pretty well keeping things dry, but you know how shoe/hat stores sell you waterproofing spray? buy a bottle. spray it on your backpack every few months for added weatherproofness.

in terms of wall decor, does anyone know where to get relatively cheap (but cute) picture frames, like the ones that hold multiple pictures?

in terms of wall decor, does anyone know where to get relatively cheap (but cute) picture frames, like the ones that hold multiple pictures?

target has some. they come in packs of 3, i believe. also, i found a bunch of great frames at michael's crafts. and joann fabric usually has a good selection too.

Latest posts

Back