OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My dad refuses to let me go their because they are known for "STD's". Thats what he said, not me!!

Lol I have heard its a major party school. My parents warned my sister though that if come Christmas time she is struggling grade wise bc of being to social they will pull her butt out and make her live at home and go to a local college. They pay way to much money for out of state tuition for her to mess around.

So my list has grown thanks to my cousin who has been helping me fill out Common App (red= her add)
.George Washington University
.Ithaca College
.New York University
.University of Massachusetts Amherst
.University of the Pacific
.Lenoir-Rhyne University (should hear back either this Monday or September 5th)
.University of Oregon
.University of North Florida
.University of Central Florida
.Berry College
.Florida State University
.Flagler College

So my list has grown thanks to my cousin who has been helping me fill out Common App (red= her add)
.Ithaca College
.New York University
.University of Oregon
.Berry College
.Flagler College
You're going to UCF with me!! We just have to get in :p

hahaha :) YES! And we van be room mates! I took a tour and it was awesome! I took pics of the slideshow with info if you want me to send them to you (although it all can be found on their website)
I'd love to see the pics:) haha I finally got an email back from UCF about the out of state waiver and there reply sucked.

"Out of state waiver requirements vary based upon how much funding is available to utilize. The basic requirements are a 3.0 overall gpa or high school gpa if it's your first time in school and need. Additional requirements will be considered based upon the pool of eligible students and amount of waiver funding available."

Wow. That so helped.

I'd love to see the pics:) haha I finally got an email back from UCF about the out of state waiver and there reply sucked.

"Out of state waiver requirements vary based upon how much funding is available to utilize. The basic requirements are a 3.0 overall gpa or high school gpa if it's your first time in school and need. Additional requirements will be considered based upon the pool of eligible students and amount of waiver funding available."

Wow. That so helped.
PM me your email and I'll send them

Okay sorry y'all for all these posts. Any colleges in Cali that give full rides for cheer or give almost full rides for academics out of state?
Very few colleges anywhere give full or close to full rides for cheerleading. Honestly, the closest you'll probably get is somewhere that you can pay instate instead of out of state tuition.

Very few colleges anywhere give full or close to full rides for cheerleading. Honestly, the closest you'll probably get is somewhere that you can pay instate instead of out of state tuition.
Thanks. I give up on the Cali thing. I'm just gonna hope and pray for UCF and if that doesn't happen, Valdosta State.

.Ithaca College
.New York University
.University of Oregon
.Berry College
.Flagler College
UMass Amherst is a great school from my understanding! If you're considering it, message me. I know of a couple similar schools you might be interested in.

UMass Amherst is a great school from my understanding! If you're considering it, message me. I know of a couple similar schools you might be interested in.
The only reason we looked at it is because it has Sports Management but if you say it's great then I'll definitely consider it!

If you follow me on twitter, you'll know how OBSESSED I am with UConn! I was going to apply Early Decision until I just recently I found out that they did away with ED and EA :( Any thing you know about UConn? I love learning new things about the school.

Omg you guys I just moved into Rice on Sunday and it's PERFECT. I'm sorry I just felt the need to post here cause I'm so amped right now. I can't believe this wasn't my first choice at first cause I'm in love.

I'm only a sophomore, but since I'm out for 6 months cause of my ACL, I've done A LOT of thinking over colleges. So far I want to apply to:

University of Louisville
Oklahoma State University
University of Oregon
San Diego State University

Honestly, out of those schools the only ones I would really like to go to are UofL and OSU. I am interested in majoring in Sports Psychology, but Physical Therapy and Sports Management/Medicine have interested me as well. Can anyone tell me the difference between those majors? And can anyone tell me ANY sort of information about the 4 colleges above (campus life, room, classrooms, majors, etc.)? I know it's early to think about, but I figure if I have all of this figured out now then I can have my apps sent out early (next year of course) since I'll have a whole year to really think about what to put on the papers.

I am also planning on cheering in college, so ANY info on these cheer teams are helpful. Thank you!

Back