OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I would love to, but I'm not sure if I am even good enough. I have jumps to back and standing tumbling to a tuck (layout on a good day) and my running layout so I don't know.

I would love to, but I'm not sure if I am even good enough. I have jumps to back and standing tumbling to a tuck (layout on a good day) and my running layout so I don't know.
They have both an intermediate team and an advanced team. I believe tryouts were a few weeks ago. Coach Edy is a wonderful lady and I'd recommend contacting her!

Already posted in random thread but.. Does anyone know the answer to this question? Do you have to currently be on a cheer team your senior year to be considered for a scholarship? Or can I just send in a highlight video or something with my application? I'm not cheering my senior year but I still want a cheer scholarship....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Already posted in random thread but.. Does anyone know the answer to this question? Do you have to currently be on a cheer team your senior year to be considered for a scholarship? Or can I just send in a highlight video or something with my application? I'm not cheering my senior year but I still want a cheer scholarship....

I would guess you don't HAVE to be but it would be look better on your application. Where are you looking? I haven't heard of many schools who offer scholarships for cheer..

I would guess you don't HAVE to be but it would be look better on your application. Where are you looking? I haven't heard of many schools who offer scholarships for cheer..
really? I know a lot of schools have offered scholarships to people I've cheered with. My number one school right now is USC. Southern California not S. Carolina. I know they have a cheer team and they compete.

Maybe it's a Northern thing but I've never heard of it up here.
Basically the only cheer scholarships in the north are book scholarships where they just give you money for books. And I only found that at one school.

really? I know a lot of schools have offered scholarships to people I've cheered with. My number one school right now is USC. Southern California not S. Carolina. I know they have a cheer team and they compete.

one of the coaches from my gym coaches the USC program :) they are definitely in the process of rebuilding the entire program and they've come a long way this year! I don't believe they offer scholarships though :( best of luck to you going there! such an amazing school and beautiful campus!

one of the coaches from my gym coaches the USC program :) they are definitely in the process of rebuilding the entire program and they've come a long way this year! I don't believe they offer scholarships though :( best of luck to you going there! such an amazing school and beautiful campus!

Yeah, I found out they don't give scholarships but I'd still love to go there. But thank you! :)

Back