OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
There's a small private college near me in Ohio that supposedly gives cheer scholarships...One of the girls I cheer with decided to go there over Penn State because she was getting a cheer scholarship to this school (if she wasn't lying, which she often does haha).

Right now I'm trying to decide between Clemson and Ohio State for the fall. I'm technically enrolled at Ohio State but I still have time to switch to Clemson. I keep going back and worth with whether I made the right choice and am torn with what to do...Ohio State is closer to home, cheaper, and I already found a roommate; Clemson has a better program for my major, is more expensive, and far from home (Having said that I've always wanted to live in the south). Ahh I don't know what to do :( Does anyone on here have any input on either school? It would be greatly appreciated! :)

Right now I'm trying to decide between Clemson and Ohio State for the fall. I'm technically enrolled at Ohio State but I still have time to switch to Clemson. I keep going back and worth with whether I made the right choice and am torn with what to do...Ohio State is closer to home, cheaper, and I already found a roommate; Clemson has a better program for my major, is more expensive, and far from home (Having said that I've always wanted to live in the south). Ahh I don't know what to do :( Does anyone on here have any input on either school? It would be greatly appreciated! :)
I know someone went to Clemson, I think it was @heresathought

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I have no clue what Clemson is like, and I'm sure you've visited Ohio State but it's HUGE. Campus is a city basically and there are a ton of students. That being said, sports events are tons of fun. It's just a good school in general and it's becoming more exclusive I think. My school sends a bunch of kids there every year. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

I have no clue what Clemson is like, and I'm sure you've visited Ohio State but it's HUGE. Campus is a city basically and there are a ton of students. That being said, sports events are tons of fun. It's just a good school in general and it's becoming more exclusive I think. My school sends a bunch of kids there every year. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?
I live near Pittsburgh so I'm about 3 hours from Ohio State :) Thanks for your input!

i have 5 years until college , but I want to become a neurosurgeon , my number one choice has always been UCLA , and im also considering LSU , Penn State , and Coastal Carolina. Coastal Carolina is my number 2 because it's in Myrtle Beach! One of my favorite places in the whole world and my cousin thought of attenting that school and she loved and I also go down there with my whole family every year , so it will be easy to visit the school.

i have 5 years until college , but I want to become a neurosurgeon , my number one choice has always been UCLA , and im also considering LSU , Penn State , and Coastal Carolina. Coastal Carolina is my number 2 because it's in Myrtle Beach! One of my favorite places in the whole world and my cousin thought of attenting that school and she loved and I also go down there with my whole family every year , so it will be easy to visit the school.

I wouldn't recommend Coastal to anyone. I've lived in SC most of my life and Myrtle Beach (Coastal Carolina is actually in Conway) is my least favorite place to be....in America. If you're interested in attending school in the south near the beach try looking up College of Charleston....and if you've never been to Charleston, considering asking your family to arrange a visit the next time you're in "Dirty Myrtle".

I wouldn't recommend Coastal to anyone. I've lived in SC most of my life and Myrtle Beach (Coastal Carolina is actually in Conway) is my least favorite place to be....in America. If you're interested in attending school in the south near the beach try looking up College of Charleston....and if you've never been to Charleston, considering asking your family to arrange a visit the next time you're in "Dirty Myrtle".
im actually going to Charleston this summer.

And you probably don't like it there because you've lived there for most of your life , and I love it there , so it's still my number 2 choice.

Back