OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Brown is really....different. I go to school across the city, and it's like a whole other world when you walk on Brown's campus. Some of the students are a little more...eclectic...than your typical college student. My friend used to work there and she'd text me all the bizarro things she'd see on campus, like a kid wearing water wings for no reason.
That's kind of what I'm afraid of. Thanks for the info:)

I graduate in 2014 and this is my list so far. They're listed in order as my top choices or favorites in descending order.
UCLA
USC
San Diego State
University of San Diego
Kennesaw State
AUBURN

I graduate in 2014 and this is my list so far. They're listed in order as my top choices or favorites in descending order.
UCLA
USC
San Diego State
University of San Diego
Kennesaw State
AUBURN

I'm a rising sophomore at USC; feel free to ask me any questions you might have about life here, academic or otherwise!

I'm a rising sophomore at USC; feel free to ask me any questions you might have about life here, academic or otherwise!
how's the atmosphere of the campus? and since it's in Los Angeles, what are the pros and cons of it being in the city? also just your general likes and dislikes of the school.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

UCLA
USC
San Diego State
University of San Diego
Kennesaw State
AUBURN
My dad went to Auburn. From what I've heard the atmosphere there is absolutely one of a kind.. so much tradition it's not even funny. Definitely the definition of a college town.

Oh how I love this thread, throwing this out there once again for the new rising seniors.. If you need any advice on schools in New England, specifically business programs please feel free to message me. I love this kind of stuff!

Back