College Collegiate Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha, I see. What's the new date? And what is the reason to split up the teams in the first place?
Now it is July 30th-August 1st...and it's because our coach feels that Co-Ed generally learns more as a team at the Louisville camp and All Girl at the Kansas camp. (We went to Kansas last year.)

I thought that Louisville always attended NCA camp at their home turf.

I have a friend who always went to the NCA Camp in Louisville with her college team and I always asked if they were there and she said that a lot of them help with the camp opening demo but that they do not attend the actual camp.

My team is going to camp in a week and a half. We are very excited, especially since we have a lot of freshmen this year.
What is everyone doing to prepare for camp? Do you practice a lot in the summer or only a few times before camp?

Question about HPU, since they don't even have a coach right now how will camp work for them? I know last year they went with a private camp (pretty sure it was last year) but around what time are private camps done so they can get a bid to go to nationals? I hope they hurry with the hiring of a coach so they can get this stuff all figured out.

Back