College Congrats To Kentucky's White Squad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are no crossovers from Blue to white squad right? And then blue squad cheers for men's basketball, white squad for women's? My roommate and I just watched their video and are now discussing Kentucky cheer. Amazing routine, as usual.

But they did win today!! You were just predicting the future :p

They were freaking awesome BOTH DAYS... Jaw dropping!!... I actually prefer their Cheersport routines more so than their UCA College Nationals Routine, they were a WHOLE lot more entertaining in All-star.

There are no crossovers from Blue to white squad right? And then blue squad cheers for men's basketball, white squad for women's? My roommate and I just watched their video and are now discussing Kentucky cheer. Amazing routine, as usual.

That is correct. The blue squad (the varsity squad) cheers for all football games, men's basketball home games and tournaments, and competes at the UCA College Nationals.

The white squad (the JV squad) cheers for home football games, women's basketball home games and tournaments, women's volleyball home games and tournaments, and women's gymnastics, and competes at Cheersport.

They were freaking awesome BOTH DAYS... Jaw dropping!!... I actually prefer their Cheersport routines more so than their UCA College Nationals Routine, they were a WHOLE lot more entertaining in All-star.

Definitely, Cheersport reminds me a lot like NCA IMO. At the UCA College Nationals, squads perform a music-cheer-music format compared to the other competitions.

Back