All-Star Costa Rica Uca Partner Stunt 2013- Your Jaw Will Drop

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Holy Moly Cannoli..

Although I have a QUICK question- does Puerto Rico (at ICU) compete as it's own country, or do they compete for Team USA- I know they have this weird territory thing going on with the US and aren't a state, but I wasn't sure if they meshed in with us for that or not.

I'm pretty sure Puerto Rico is its own country in ICU:

Holy Moly Cannoli..

Although I have a QUICK question- does Puerto Rico (at ICU) compete as it's own country, or do they compete for Team USA- I know they have this weird territory thing going on with the US and aren't a state, but I wasn't sure if they meshed in with us for that or not.

they actually compete in the college division as well. There is more than one though, so I don't know which one it was, but one of the Puerto Rico teams got second in large coed division two.

they're great! the handstand tricks are phenomenal.

question - i don't really follow college all that closely... but i noticed she really doesn't hit any body positions other than 1 heel stretch. is this common? not discrediting her - i seriously could not even do a second of that routine. just wondering if that's part of the scoresheet or not in college?

I know with UCA body positions aren't really a big part of the score sheet. pretty much just stretches and arabesques and libs. It's more the stunts getting into the position

Latest posts

Back