All-Star Costs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Or my most hated month...August...at old gym that is when our monthly tuition+choreography+comp fees were due! Usually ended up writing a check for almost $800!
And as long as the youth uniform doesn't change I got one used on standby to buy from another gym member! Also bypassed the optional sports bras to save for a warm up...way more needed during those winter comps!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Shhhh. Don't say that. $800 is about my rent each month..:(

The Fierce Board App of the Khaleesi! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

We've been at gyms where we pay a la carte, and at gyms where we pay a monthly all inclusive fee. One season I even paid up front for both cps because it wound up saving me almost $1000 by doing so.
Although I do prefer the monthly all inclusive because this way I know exactly what I'm paying for each month with few surprises, I did not mind paying a la carte last season because we were given plenty of notice what was due when. I think it becomes a problem when comp fee due dates are sprung on you unexpectedly especially right after the holidays.

For those of you who do all inclusive, what about if you join after may? Is the price higher?

For us, if you join late you still pay the same total but it would be more each month. So if it was (making this up completely) 200/month for 12 months, but you join 4 months in, then it would be 300/month for you, so it still adds up to 2400 total. So by month it's higher, but by season it's the same.

Wowzar, I'm quitting cheer this season due to the cost. But the difference between US and UK costs are insane. We pay about £35 a month tuition, uniform is around £75. 'Practice wear' is around £22 and then you have to pay competitions fees and travel fees.

Depending if we buy a new uniform next season or not Tuition will be

15 $ Gym Membership
35-50 $ Tuition

So a total of 50-65$ a month covering all expenses ,including regionals,nationals and two travel competitions.

We are charged a monthly tuition of $100, and other fees are broken up from May-December. Our most expensive month is August at $350 total tuition and fees. Total cost not including apparel and travel: $3270. Apparel cost(assuming a new athlete) $565 most of which will be due in July.

I (my parents) pay around 600 dollars for a cheer-year (aug-june, divided in two paysessions) here in sweden. That includes the competition fees, but we need to pay for travels and hotels.
My team does a lot of fundraisings and we sell stuff to earn money. I think our team had like 9000 dollars last season which paid for our trip to paris!

So since when does Cali have a location in Ontario as it's not on the website.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

So since when does Cali have a location in Ontario as it's not on the website.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

The Ontario location is new. Don't know much about it, even whether it's up and running, just that there is one. :)

Stingrays cost break-down
$50 tryout fee
$3000 May-April cost
$135 coaches fee
Includes 2 practices and 1 tumble class
Stunt camp
Choreography fees
Music fees
Competition fees
Uniforms & warm ups or Summit/Worlds cost isnt included.
So approx. $250 for unis and $75 for warm ups? :eek:
I don't think thats THAT bad, its less expensive than the smaller gym I used to go too.

Stingrays cost break-down
$50 tryout fee
$3000 May-April cost
$135 coaches fee
Includes 2 practices and 1 tumble class
Stunt camp
Choreography fees
Music fees
Competition fees
Uniforms & warm ups or Summit/Worlds cost isnt included.
So approx. $250 for unis and $75 for warm ups? :eek:
I don't think thats THAT bad, its less expensive than the smaller gym I used to go too.
Is all that included in the monthly (yearly) cost? or is it extra.

Back