OT Cracked Iphone Glass

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i dontknow about the front but you can replace the back for like 30 bucks at an apple store so maybe you can with the front too?

There are places online you can order the glass from and find step-by-step instructions on how to replace it yourself for relatively cheap. It shouldn't be that bad.

there is a kiosk in our mall that does it.... not sure how much as thank god I havent needed the service!!

My sister cracked the front of her old iPod touch a few years ago and it would have been around $100 to replace it. I'm assuming it would be about the same for the iPhone.

AT & T wanted $200 even with insurance for mine! That was the deductible! Apple wanted $150! I am living with it until it gets really bad!! I put another screen protector over it so I don't cut my fingers on it but i need a new one now! I am afraid to try to replace the screen myself!

My daughter just cracked her 4s they gave us a new phone and it does not affect your contract. However it is not covered under warranty so it costs $200 at the apple store. The genius bar people said they only replace the glass on the 3. This mom was not too happy last Thursday needless to say since the phone is only 6 months old.

My cousin had her's replaced at a computer/cell phone shop for around $80, I think. The store also did water damage and your phone didn't have to be under warranty or anything.

My daughter just cracked her 4s they gave us a new phone and it does not affect your contract. However it is not covered under warranty so it costs $200 at the apple store. The genius bar people said they only replace the glass on the 3. This mom was not too happy last Thursday needless to say since the phone is only 6 months old.

There are instructions to do it on your own at websites like ifixit.com. And replacement glass is available for about $100 I believe. OR you can often times find a mall kiosk type place that will do it for you for less than that.

I am sure if you replace the glass yourself you would void any warranty the phone may have. It is a gamble.

Latest posts

Back