All-Star CSG Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to say that I was very disappointed in the efficiency of this results site. The website says that most results would be posted within 90 minutes of the session's conclusion, but there are some divisions that never even had Day 1 results posted at all (i.e. Junior 3) and many divisions do not have final results posted yet.

The final results from CSG Super Nationals are now posted online at http://csgresults.net/super.
We apologize for the delay in getting the results online in more timely fashion. Great job from all of our teams, and good luck with the rest of your season!

As I said, I'm not sure of any specific details. Roster issues was one reason floating around out there but not substantiated, and I'm thinking that the roster issue is inaccurate. I was hoping someone had more accurate details about this, especially because it would seem that my information IS inaccurate. This is the reason why I'm reaching out there, if anyone can clear this up, please feel free to correct me.

Think you are confusing Ice-lighting and Ice-Inspire. Ice Inspire got a bid as Illinois Cheer company Inspire. When the gym was put under Ice ownership Inspire had to get a new bid. Both teams were at CSG looking great.

The final results from CSG Super Nationals are now posted online at http://csgresults.net/super.
We apologize for the delay in getting the results online in more timely fashion. Great job from all of our teams, and good luck with the rest of your season!

Am I just an idiot? I only see 2 divisions (neither of which I'm interested in) from 3/13. Can someone point me in the direction of ALL the results from this comp?

OK...I think it's just the dates are wrong? It says March 4, but I think it's from this weekend. I'm guessing since our team is on there...and they've never competed before this weekend.

Great! Thanks for the explanation!
the thing i think your mixing up is there were a few members on ice lightning that were at hollywood allstars and then switched over to ICE lightning and there old coach would not release them from hollywood, so if they don't get released then that means they cannot compete at worlds. so right now things are trying to get cleared up. Im sure everything will be fine. there roaster is fine its just that release that is being an issue right now.

Now that makes more sense to me and the explanation is very clear. I hope that they can get it straightened out before Worlds so that those athletes can compete under their Paid Bid that they received. I appreciate the info!

Lightning still has their paid bid and will be at worlds representing cheersport... Inspire will be there with the at-large bid they received. We are really excited about what both teams will be able to do.

Back