All-Star Dallas Convention Center

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Girl, we can make a killing...You in one tent selling toilet paper, food and I be in the next tent selling soap, paper towel and forks, knives and spoons...We split the profits 25/75 - you, 25% the first day and I take 75% the 2nd day,,, yessir, Cha-Ching!
Lol, wait a minute are you from Texas and trying to beat me at this!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you might want to! On Sunday before we went back to watch LAG I actually thought about bringing a roll of TP with me from the hotel but I thought surely everything would be stocked up by then. I also thought if it wasn't maybe I could sell squares to recoup some of my money sent that weekend. But then I forgot it and it all went down hill from there.

I'm sorry but I just can't spare a square!

No it was not ok to just get up and use the bathroom or get a bite to eat. If you were in the lower sections like 14 to 18 you were dealing with psychos who were trying to steal your seats all day. We got there at 6 for a reason. People then come bopping in later and expect to just steal a front and center seat by acting psychotic. There needs to be another way to deal with the seating, the food and the restroom situation.

:mad::mad:
Umm this conditions are the perfect breeding ground for CHEERBOLA!! Is CHEERBOLA the reason some have been salty about NCA results?

Heck yeah, I am salty- I just got off a 21 day CHEERBOLA quarantine and the filthy conditions in both the Arena and the bathrooms liable to send me back to quarantine...

No it was not ok to just get up and use the bathroom or get a bite to eat. If you were in the lower sections like 14 to 18 you were dealing with psychos who were trying to steal your seats all day. We got there at 6 for a reason. People then come bopping in later and expect to just steal a front and center seat by acting psychotic. There needs to be another way to deal with the seating, the food and the restroom situation.

I was hearing about some fights breaking out down in that lower section. I was down there around 12 and 14 and didn't have too much trouble going to the bathroom. Usually one of us left and everyone else watched the seat. We didn't dare get up 3 at a time and try that, though. lol

I was hearing about some fights breaking out down in that lower section. I was down there around 12 and 14 and didn't have too much trouble going to the bathroom. Usually one of us left and everyone else watched the seat. We didn't dare get up 3 at a time and try that, though. lol
Next season if Cp goes, I'm going to be following you around since you seem to know all the tricks ;) I'll even sip some of that Blue Kool-Aid! lol

Next season if Cp goes, I'm going to be following you around since you seem to know all the tricks ;) I'll even sip some of that Blue Kool-Aid! lol

We'll throw some of your colors in there too and drink that! I hope so badly that you guys go next year. We would have so much fun.

For those who had to use room service (even though it took forever) be glad you could even get through to them! Friday night we got a busy signal for over an hour and Saturday night they didn't even pick up the phone! For the amount of money I paid to stay at the Omni, I expect them to be properly staffed for an event like this. As for the Arena and seating, my CP and I somehow found great seats right near the front, but when we stood up to stretch our legs during a break 2 women came running down the stairs and immediately sat in our seats....with us still standing in front of them!

For those who had to use room service (even though it took forever) be glad you could even get through to them! Friday night we got a busy signal for over an hour and Saturday night they didn't even pick up the phone! For the amount of money I paid to stay at the Omni, I expect them to be properly staffed for an event like this. As for the Arena and seating, my CP and I somehow found great seats right near the front, but when we stood up to stretch our legs during a break 2 women came running down the stairs and immediately sat in our seats....with us still standing in front of them!

That's crazy! Am I going to have to mark my territory on my seats so nobody takes them!? Or I could use some of these items
4d04e690788d83aae3af39ccbfafcca9.jpg

Oh, I am so sorry, we thought y'all were leaving!!!

That's crazy! Am I going to have to mark my territory on my seats so nobody takes them!? Or I could use some of these items
4d04e690788d83aae3af39ccbfafcca9.jpg

By the rabid look in their eyes I don't think it would even have fazed them. They were ready to fight. Good thing I was too LOL ;)

Latest posts

Back