OT Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yes. There is one rookie who is excellent but she has been mentioned maybe once on camera.

I don't know her name but she is Black and has the natural/curly hair/weave?
I think that is her. Everytime they put one of the featured ones next to her they always make a comment about how bad Featured looks next to her.

Yes. There is one rookie who is excellent but she has been mentioned maybe once on camera.

I don't know her name but she is Black and has the natural/curly hair/weave?

Yeah they talked about her scoliosis and then she vanished from mention

They did the same for the Jena girl a few years ago. She was an 18yo military brat. They acted like she had a good story line and then she vanished. She's still on the team too. Just never mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember the amazing deaf girl that made it one year? She made Kitty cry with her solo? She was one of my favorites along with the really young girl whose family was stationed in Korea.
Does anyone know how they pick the Rythym and Blues team? They have guys.

Does anyone remember the amazing deaf girl that made it one year? She made Kitty cry with her solo? She was one of my favorites along with the really young girl whose family was stationed in Korea.
i remember the deaf girl trying out a few seasons ago, i no longer keep up with the show though. i also remember the girl in one of the early seasons with curly hair (megan flaherty) that kelly never liked because she was always correcting her on not saying "yes ma'm" every time she had a conversation with the poor girl, i think they ended up cutting her because they didnt like the way she articulated the way she talked in conversation, and her kicks. A lot of people brought up cassie trammell not having a good audition but still making it, which there seems to be no video of on the show.

Last edited:
i remember the deaf girl trying out a few seasons ago, i no longer keep up with the show though. i also remember the girl in one of the early seasons with curly hair (megan flaherty) that kelly never liked because she was always correcting her on not saying "yes ma'm" every time she had a conversation with the poor girl, i think they ended up cutting her because they didnt like the way she articulated the way she talked in conversation, and her kicks. A lot of people brought up cassie trammell not having a good audition but still making it, which there seems to be no video of on the show.
Megan Flaherty got cut 3 seasons. Poor girl.

She really did look like Julia Roberts.

Curious as whether or not Kelly's daughter will audition

Jena Lene is the girl whose family was stationed in Korea

And I completely forgot about the girl with hearing impairment

They showed a little bit of it. I remember Judy cringing and Kelly saying, "She's still going..." or something to that effect. Then Jusy talked about the text where Cassie apologized for bombing the audition. In a way, I felt bad for Cassie because it must have been hell to be Judy's daughter, but at the same time---I don't think Cassie would have made it otherwise.

You mean the Nfinity-sponsored performance? I'm pretty sure that they just bring in college cheerleaders. I don't think the team's insurance covers injuries sustained while tumbling and stunting.

I think it was some sort of breast cancer thing. Not sure if it was Nfinity sponsored but it looks like it's the DCC's flying. Tried to find a video without success. :p

They showed a little bit of it. I remember Judy cringing and Kelly saying, "She's still going..." or something to that effect. Then Jusy talked about the text where Cassie apologized for bombing the audition. In a way, I felt bad for Cassie because it must have been hell to be Judy's daughter, but at the same time---I don't think Cassie would have made it otherwise.
What season did Cassie first go through?

I think it was some sort of breast cancer thing. Not sure if it was Nfinity sponsored but it looks like it's the DCC's flying. Tried to find a video without success. :p

IIRC, it was some kind of "pink out" performance. Actual DCC performed the stunts, baskets, and tumbling. Spirit Celebration, a local EP, has some sort of partnership with DCC. The owner of Spirit Celebration helped choreograph the routine and some of the guys on staff helped with the stunts/pyramid. The DCC host a couple of Spirit Celebration competitions here. They are a lot fun to attend. Some of the DCC perform, some are available for autographs/photos, and some of them help hand out awards.

I just finished watching season 1, and season 6 has been DVR'ing so I've been watching that as well.

Now that I know Megan Flaherty has been cut 3 times....poor girl!

Back