All-Star Dallas Hotel Advice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 21, 2010
I would like advice on a good hotel for NCA Dallas that isnt too expensive...close to venue as possible and also close to places to eat etc.....does this hotel exsist?....thanks:)

I'm not sure what "isn't too expensive" means to you, however the hilton anatole is a very nice hotel. they often run specials for $99/night. they don't have free breakfast or free parking, though.

right next door is the hilton garden inn, which is less nice, but nice enough. and cheaper. free parking. no free breakfast. it's about 5-10 minutes to the convention center and 10 minutes up to the fwy to Technology Blvd where there are a ton of restaurants like Joe's crab shack, olive garden, chili's, etc.

if you prefer something in walking distance, i want to say some friends stayed at the best western and had no complaints. there are several restaurants within walking distance to the convention center.

right next door is the hilton garden inn, which is less nice, but nice enough. and cheaper. free parking. no free breakfast. it's about 5-10 minutes to the convention center and 10 minutes up to the fwy to Technology Blvd where there are a ton of restaurants like Joe's crab shack, olive garden, chili's, etc.

if you prefer something in walking distance, i want to say some friends stayed at the best western and had no complaints. there are several restaurants within walking distance to the convention center.

FWIW, I really like that HGI. Since we opened an office in Dallas, I stay there every time I go.

I would like advice on a good hotel for NCA Dallas that isnt too expensive...close to venue as possible and also close to places to eat etc.....does this hotel exsist?....thanks:)

What exactly are you looking for? (free breakfast, rate range, etc.)

Also, alot of the hotels for NCA Nationals are already booked through Game Time Travel. You can go to the NCA homepage and then click on their hotel link and it will take you to GT travel.

Back