OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Simone not choosing the olympics as her most memorable year just makes me love her more. just over here sobbing.
I stayed strong until her package. And then when she ran over to her dad/grandpa.

Rashad did really well tonight. I was really surprised by his dance.

Heather is great too obvi.

The rest were mehhhhhh to me.

I'm done with this season. How are you going to send her home? No. It's like Who's Line is it Anyway, the scores are made up and the points don't matter.

Agreed. I don't like thinking the results are rigged but come on. There's no way you can tell me she was on the bottom. Not buying that for a second. Such a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I turned of off to watch Southern Charm...and just looked to see who got eliminated

[emoji19][emoji19] on what planet does that make sense? I refuse to believe

Side note. I really didn't like watch Simone Dance tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also feel like Simone isn't learning anything/doesn't improve every week. Her dances still look the same as the first week; her first dance was good then, but now is the time in the competition where you should be gaining skills and visibly improving and I'm not impressed.

I didn't like her dance last night, but I do think her shoes had a lot to do with it. They made her look clunkier and less graceful.

So without Heather, go Normani, I guess?

I'm a very superstitious person and I didn't get to watch last night and now I feel semi-responsible for Heather going home.

As much as I love Simone, I'm a little disappointed with her dances. I loved her Moana dance (but that's because I love Moana) but all of them look the same. And to be honest, I'm a little tired of the olympic gymnast story on DWTS. Im really hoping Gabby Douglas doesn't show up next season. 4 seasons from now, fine. But I can't do another gymnast right now.

I'm not a complete fan of Normani and I feel like it stems from the same issue I have with Simone - they already have a leg up on their competitors so I hold them to a much higher level and their routines are blah. Last week, I was really disappointed with her dance because 1. Paso doble's are my absolute fav; 2. Val choreographs some amazing pasos (Derek, too, I miss watching him dance) ; and 3. Donny Osmond sang one of the best/most memorable Disney songs live, so I expected nothing short of amazing and it..... wasn't :/

I'm so bummed about Heather though. I was really rooting for her to take it all :( Probs not gonna have the heart to watch last nights episode.

I'm a very superstitious person and I didn't get to watch last night and now I feel semi-responsible for Heather going home.

As much as I love Simone, I'm a little disappointed with her dances. I loved her Moana dance (but that's because I love Moana) but all of them look the same. And to be honest, I'm a little tired of the olympic gymnast story on DWTS. Im really hoping Gabby Douglas doesn't show up next season. 4 seasons from now, fine. But I can't do another gymnast right now.

I'm not a complete fan of Normani and I feel like it stems from the same issue I have with Simone - they already have a leg up on their competitors so I hold them to a much higher level and their routines are blah. Last week, I was really disappointed with her dance because 1. Paso doble's are my absolute fav; 2. Val choreographs some amazing pasos (Derek, too, I miss watching him dance) ; and 3. Donny Osmond sang one of the best/most memorable Disney songs live, so I expected nothing short of amazing and it..... wasn't :/

I'm so bummed about Heather though. I was really rooting for her to take it all :( Probs not gonna have the heart to watch last nights episode.

Well youtube Heather's dance because she got the first 40/40 of the season. And then went home. :rolleyes: Maks always does a great Rumba.

Not DWTS news, but it seems Heather Morris' sister is on USA's dance team at ICU and just won. Pretty cool! (Her DWTS loss hurts more now tho.)

its a popularity contest, ive agreed with some of the winners in the past, but theres a lot i don't.
plus they shouldnt call it dancing with the stars, they should call it dancing with the D list. They've had a few big names, here and there, but in reality i find the show to be a bust.

Perfect scores get rewarded with a ticket home. I don't even know who will win. Normani is obviously the most talented of the three... but I feel like it'll be the baseball guy who can't dance at this point.
I saw Simones GMA clip and the judges looked sooooo surprised that they got voted off.

The baseball guy has like the entirety of the baseball world behind him.

Didnt the same thing happen to jeff foxworthy? He got like incredibly far because he had a weirdly big and supportive fanbase or something?

Im already thinking about next season and forgetting this one happened. And i hope mark or derek (or both) come back, I miss their routines.

Back