College Day 2 College Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Louisville All Girl FINALLY turned you into a Cardinal fan (even if its just for the All Girl 2011 routine). Mission accomplished.

I am always a fan of good cheerleading. Lots of my criticism comes from the fact that most of it (even winning routines) isn't that good or that well executed. That routine was well done and well executed (good execution is a rarity at college nationals). Hence why it got the highest score at NCA college ever. Never afraid to give credit where credit is due.

I am always a fan of good cheerleading. Lots of my criticism comes from the fact that most of it (even winning routines) isn't that good or that well executed. That routine was well done and well executed (good execution is a rarity at college nationals). Hence why it got the highest score at NCA college ever. Never afraid to give credit where credit is due.
Hey, Kingston what do you think contributed to better execution? What did you think of A&T?

Hey, Kingston what do you think contributed to better execution? What did you think of A&T?

What contributed to better execution, I think, is that the coaches deal with allstar cheerleading. There is no obvious emphasis on execution in college, so I think most (read everyone but U of L all girl) skipped it. I think cheerleading is safer if execution is worth as much as difficulty.

A&T has promise. I think its going to be a VHS vs. BETA. Whatever is adopted the most will win, and that may not necessarily be the better one (Beta was better than VHS).

Unfortunate. Not sure who is to blame on that one. If it was called in prelims I probably would have 'packed my own chute' on that one.

That is one of the reasons that NCA and other EP's have YOU start the music.

That is one of the reasons that NCA and other EP's have YOU start the music.

It is why we are over obsessive about checking the rules 5 times before we do anything. Even then things slip through the cracks.

207825_1744252726274_1237410094_31746378_973897_n.jpg

So happy for my BSU girls! Congrats ladies <3

Back