College Day 2 College Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Intermediate All girl DII
1. Shorter
2. Newberry
3. Bridgewater

Louisville All girl National and GRAND Champs. Their score beat large coeds of 9.883

DIA
1. Louisville
2. NC State
3. Georgia
4.South Carolina
5. Illinois
6. Texas Christian

Proud of all the girls at SHORTER U!!!
AND
UGA!!!!

would you consider SFA small coed's pryamid still a 2-2-1 since there is a girl behind the other holding the flyer's ankles? Like would they get scored as having a 2-1-1 or a 2-2-1?

would you consider SFA small coed's pryamid still a 2-2-1 since there is a girl behind the other holding the flyer's ankles? Like would they get scored as having a 2-1-1 or a 2-2-1?
Its scored as an assisted 2-1-1, or at least it "should" be

ztaprincess said:

It's an all-girl style 2-1-1. With girls midleveling, it's fine.

Actually Santwon has never "truly" been a member of ANY UL team until this year he has had some struggles getting his school stuff together and FINALLY got it done and has truly made something for himself THIS YEAR but as far as years past while Yes he has lived in Louisville he's never been on mat with any team until now... Having said all that I love the kid and he worked so hard this year for us and will Always bleed the Cardinal RED & BLACK!!!
It is just odd seeing him on small coed because he has always been a "member" of large. Sarah from UA (this is her 3rd year) is also on small this year as a flyer. Looks like they did several switches this season.

It was a good weekend to be a Cardinal! So poud of all these kids!

edited to add - The AG team was told there score on Day 2 was the highest in NCA college nationals history!

It was a good weekend to be a Cardinal! So poud of all these kids!

edited to add - The AG team was told there score on Day 2 was the highest in NCA college nationals history!

That I am not surprised about. That was the single best college performance I had seen in 10 years in any division.

What a great weekend. the sportsmanship was outstanding.. the weather could not have been any better... I ended up taking over 12,000 pictures.. they will be posted tonight.

Back