OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear Weekend,

Thank you for finally getting here!!

Sincerely,
I now have time to not stress so much about presenting in English and my two guitar performances

Dear Biology Exam,

I'm glad I get to take you early because if I had to last more time than necessary in that place before summer I would have died.
However, being two of our cheer tryout days is not ok because you will have half the girls in the class flipping out.
Sincerely,

I need to study but I don't want to so you,exam, can go die in a hole.

Dear SAT scores,
Well, there goes my weekend fun.
Sincerely,
Thanks a lot...

Dear coaches,
WHY must we condition so much at the very end of a 2 & 1/2 practice?
Sincerely, I think you're trying to kill us!!

Dear Body

I'm terribly sorry. I realise that I'm nearly 30 and that possibly deciding to try and do street dance again was not the best idea, especially not in an old skate park.
I promise if you take the pain away I will stay in the gym with the nice spring floor with the cheerleaders and gymnasts and stay away from those crazy dancers.

Sincerely,
I swear I used to be able to dance :(

Dear Spanish Teacher,

Why do you hate me?? I'm one of the few people who actually understand you due to my mom's side of the family which has cause me to be 1/4 Mexican. I have an A in your class!!

Sincerly,

I just wanna be able to talk to people from other countries when I (hopefully) go to Worlds this year

Dear New Tooth in Taylor's Mouth,

Can you please stop being such a jerk and causing my baby so much pain (especially at 2 a.m.). She's just 6 months and in case you hadn't noticed, she gets my attention by CRYING! Please cut her some slack and grow in already!

Sincerely,

Sleep Deprived Momma!

Back