All-Star December 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Reaching the left hand over the foot and grabbing the heel. You end up with the back of your shoulder against the flyer's leg. You basically unwind your grip and it's a full up without the hand leaving the foot. It's a tricky grip to get the hang of but once you do it's incredibly easy.

Huh, Ive seen that for high to high full arounds but I would have thought that doing it from a load would dump the flyers foot sideways on the way up. Is it hard for the flyer to stand on as it spins?

Im going to assume that Black Ops tumbling is water downed but those dismounts at 1:25 look really weird.

Loving how clean F5's stunts and tumbling are.

And YES, Steel. That 2nd stunt is everything.

Peach Rays have potential, I just need to see it cleaned up I think! Going to look great. I'm going to assume they're competing watered down tumbling for now and will upgrade later?

I admittedly did not pay much attention to Cobalt last season but wow they look great!

Can we take a second to appreciate some of those passes on Aces? And those scorps/scales?

I think I like Midnight in Medium. They have serious potential.

Huh, Ive seen that for high to high full arounds but I would have thought that doing it from a load would dump the flyers foot sideways on the way up. Is it hard for the flyer to stand on as it spins?

As far as I know, no. It involves a bit of awkward movement from the main base to avoid shoulder dislocation. My best tip would be to drive from the bottom, lift until the main base has a bent left arm, drop your legs and jerk the left hand around and stand up under it. If you (or anyone) happens to want to coach this grip
ETA: it can also involve a bit of the foot twisting on a flat hand, like a traditional full up, for ease

Back