All-Star December 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still not really feeling the booty shaking in LJ's routine at 0:59, but other than that I'm loving this and can't wait for the upgrades in elites.

Remember it's only temporary for choreography! They're just playing around it's not the actual choreo they're not gonna do it at a competition or anything obviously! Why are people on the boards so quick to criticize?? /s :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Remember it's only temporary for choreography! They're just playing around it's not the actual choreo they're not gonna do it at a competition or anything obviously! Why are people on the boards so quick to criticize?? /s :rolleyes::rolleyes:
But isnt that at a competition? Just asking.

Panthers and Orange have my favorite routines in LAG right now. So much difficulty and so fun to watch. The FHS-Up ripple on Orange *insert heart eye emoji*. Also, that little spinning rotissiere chicken-esque thing that BABS do in their stunt after the scale is so so cool like wut.

The one non-NCA competition Orange travels to Texas for and Panthers aren’t competing in it. I understand why they’re not (3 back-to-back competition weekends is too much), but I would’ve liked to see how Orange and Panthers stacked up against each other.

LAG thoughts in brief:

Cleanest but not particularly difficult: F5.

Difficult routine that is dangerous if executed clean: Panthers or Orange.

Solid routines but need cleaning on little things like timing/flex/tumbling, could go either way: SE or WCSS.

Back