All-Star Deductions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 28, 2014
A couple times at Jamfest I saw a .33 deduction...when looking at the Varsity webpage at their deduction page I don’t see a deduction for .33 can someone tell me what results in a .33 deduction? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to remember the exact details because it came up last season, too. But I believe it has to do with legalities that are not caught on day one, that are then caught the next day. They then only deduct as though the deduction was caught on the first day. I could be wrong on that though.

I'm trying to remember the exact details because it came up last season, too. But I believe it has to do with legalities that are not caught on day one, that are then caught the next day. They then only deduct as though the deduction was caught on the first day. I could be wrong on that though.

This is accurate. If the safety judge catches it on day 2, but pulls the video from day 1 and sees it was performed the same way day 1, it is applied to the day 1 score rather than day 2. Saves the team from being penalized on the bigger score when it could have been fixed on day 1.

Back