Different Gifts You Win At Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In Sweden there's usually just medals (however I vaguely recall a team winning a coupon for 50% off on uniforms one year).

Shirts, jackets, drawstring bags, regular handbags/duffel bags, pins, car magnets, snap bracelet, foam finger, pom-poms, silly-bandz! Thats everything that I have gotten haha!

I think this was just for attending, but I know comps used to give away beach towels. At old Pop Warner comps they would give big cups, fleece blankets, and awkward draw string canvas bags.

Yes, I have gotten a few beach towels before. Spiritfest used to do that. I don't know if they still do but it is my favorite towel :)

I've gotten blankets, cards, drawstring bags, and keychains from JamFest. Oooh, and a foam finger because we won "most entertaining" or something. UCA always has bags and pins.

My team was awarded that too this year! Though I think it's an interesting give away... It is sitting proudly on my trophy shelf!!

i have millions of jackets and medals.rings, trophies, magnets, slap bracelets or w.e, bags, blankets, rings pops, key chains, pins, shirts, i have like 30 foam fingers, mouse pad and some other stuff, that i dont remember

The best thing I've ever gotten was like a toiletry travel case thing for winning at a COA competition... Kind of like the LL Bean ones? It opens up and has all these pockets and zippers inside. Three years later and in college I still use it ALL the time.
ahahaha I got one in 08 and I still use it!

Back