Different Uniform Choices

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA's level five is gorgeous, I love how they incorporated the logo into the uniform without words, other teams trying to do this are losing the ability to recognize them, was definitely not a fan of F5's day 2 uniform, loved their day one though!

I'm a big fan of rhinestones, because they look gorgeous on the floor, and in my opinion, a little bling is always good. Shorts do look athletic, but I like skirts a lot more; I think shorts look amazing on some teams, but they tend to be more unflattering with different body types. The collared look is not my style....

-I love UA's! I'm a big fan of white uniforms (although I'm glad I don't have to wear one, because I would be so stressed keeping it pristine!), and I think their design looks fierce but simple enough that it's easy to 'read' and doesn't have too much going on; it's GORGEOUS in my opinion.
-I like how CEA's is really unique; nobody has a uniform that looks like CEA and it looks classy and simple. I'm usually not a fan of cutouts (and definitely agree that cutouts don't fit all body shapes the same way), but mostly because they tend to bunch and pucker when you're actually moving.
-I love Top Gun but am not a fan of those uniforms at all... I'd be so uncomfortable cheering in that top...

I guess my 'philosophy' on cheer uniforms is that a little sparkle and glam is totally fine... I love when teams have uniforms that embody what they present as a program.... but we are trying to get ourselves recognized as a sport, so when it comes down to it, the uniform should enhance the physical skills that we do... not distract from the talent and skill that is being demonstrated.

on my team we have to wear a white sports bra under our tops, only junior and senior teams wear half tops. tiny mini and youth wear the exact same uniform except they have the black tank thing attached to where their stomach would show. this is awesome for crossovers from youth to junior cause you can just pin it up. i love the shorts though, however i really would prefer mini skirts with built in spanks. the shorts make the bigger girls look soooooo bad and just having a little cloth to cover that muffin top would make a world of difference.

I love my gyms uniforms on the floor however keeping them white is not possible...
Also I love how innovative Top Gun's uniforms are but I think they've gotten a little out of control...

i love UA's new uniforms this year.
I also love the Uni's that F5 wore day 2 at worlds, i want to say that they are new to 2011, but I can't remember for sure.. Either way.. LOVE THEM!!

I love my gyms uniforms on the floor however keeping them white is not possible...
Also I love how innovative Top Gun's uniforms are but I think they've gotten a little out of control...
I agree. i like them, but they're getting almost to revealing for my personal liking.
Like I would not be comfortable wearing one of those uniforms, but then again I'm not as fit as the top gun girls they're amazing!

Cheer Athletics is my favorite. I'm definitely busty so that alone eliminates a couple of the chosen designs. Plus while shorts are comfortable they don't look good on everyone. Especially if you aren't super tiny. CA has a skort. So while you enjoy the comfort of the shorts, you still get the look of the skirt. You should really think what is more ideal for the team members then what's the cutest. You never want girls feeling self concious because then they won't preform to their fullest.

I agree. i like them, but they're getting almost to revealing for my personal liking.
Like I would not be comfortable wearing one of those uniforms, but then again I'm not as fit as the top gun girls they're amazing!
I couldn't agree with you more!!! At first I was like wow so unique and creative now I'm like wow they need to put some clothes on!

I like uniforms that are good looking (who wants to wear an ugly uniform? :rolleyes:), but don't inhibit anything. I'm not a fan of cutouts, or crazy straps, or stuff like that. Sure it looks good, but it must suck wearing it. We're athletes, not pageant girls. What we wear effects how we perform. I have a bigger chest- I could never wear the CEA uniform, or anyone you can't wear a normal sports bra. I LOVE WC's, Cheer Athletics, and KC's. Clean, Sassy, and classy. Thats whats up.

My favorite uniform of this season was MD Twisters Weather Girls! So clean and I love the white. <3
I'm not a fan of Georgia's because I don't like full tops, or the collar. The collar is just awkward to me. WCSS are GORGEOUS. I also reallyyyy love UA's!
Let's not talk about Top Gun... :)

I like the cut outs, and one shoulder things, but I don't like collars, leg warmers/ knee socks (they must be hard to stunt with), arm warmer things, or long tops. I think shorts look good if they're done right, and they're easier to cheer in than skirts.

i prefer skirts, not a huge fan of high socks, i think that on greenup can pull those off haha

Back