All-Star Disney Decisions. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if you get lucky you can book breakfast, lunch, or dinner with the princesses in the castle!! i'm 16 and thats still my favorite thing to do whenever we go:)

ok so you are talking to the one and only cheerleading Disney Castmember in the whole cheerleading world!
One of two! I'm a CM up at a Disney Store in NJ, though I was a CP down at WDW back in 2010! Aaaaaaaaaaand I interviewed a couple weeks ago for a Merch position down there... on a waiting list right now; hoping they'll give me a call around January 15th like the CM who interviewed me said!

i love Epcot so much fun. i love going through all of the different countries. if you planning on eating dinner in one of the restaurants your screwed. my mom and i wanted to eat Japanese in japan. we went to see how authentic it was. were both Japanese so we were excited. no, we didn't get it the wait was an hour long so we went to Chinese :( which wasn't that great. i suggest for little kids getting a stroller its super tiring walking all that way. the only time i went to Disney was for a gymnastics competition not worlds and when i went was in December. so good luck!
oh and get the skip passes so you dont have to wait in the long lines

For most of the sit down dinner restaurants you have to book reservations a good time in advance, but the good ones are worth the planning. Anyone else had dinner or lunch at Le Ceilier (Canada Pavillion) or the Coral Reef Restaurant (Side of the Living Seas) at Epcot? SO GOOD......as for competition weekend I wouldn't have anything set in stone for reservations so that it gives you more flexibility to go where you want after/before( Since the final event schedule wont be out before you'd need to make reservations to most of the places anyways and also just in case your CP is tired and not feeling the whole tracking across the world to get to a particular park or the team decides to hang out together and do dinner). Definately book early for non competition days though.....you can do reservations by phone and the disney cast members are very helpful (they even gave us reccomendations of their favorites last time I went).

Side question for pullandpray: Do you enjoy working at WDW? I've always had it in the back of my head that I may want to apply there after college graduation but I've heard mixed reviews

Ahh this whole thread is getting me so excited, I'll be at Uca Nationals for the first time in 6 years! Just from reading everyone's "inside scoop" I can pretend that I'll have all the good details when we all go!

if you get tired of the disney area, you should go to the universal studios area, and go to their boardwalk. it's got some awesome restaurants like Bubba Gump Shrimp, Hard Rock Cafe, Margaritaville (I think.) and more. they have basically a little mall right there too, and its literally ALL right there. theres tons of stores!

If you need an inexpensive lunch option, consider the "earl of sandwich"in downtown disney. prices are cheap and the food is good. it's the best you'll pay in downtown disney for lunch!

If you need an inexpensive lunch option, consider the "earl of sandwich"in downtown disney. prices are cheap and the food is good. it's the best you'll pay in downtown disney for lunch!
i totally agree i went there and it was really good!

If you want to pin trade...go to ebay and get a bunch of the generic disney pins...You can get about 20 pins for 20 dollars. If you buy all your pins in the park it can get expensive. You wont get to pick out the pins from ebay but you get to trade all of them for ones you really want in the park.

Back