All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder if the gym told the parents that their first place title was taking away and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe someone, another gym owner or coach possibly, turned them into the EP. Coaches move from gym to gym and they sometimes know the age of kids or at least enough to question what team they are on. The reason it may have taken until after the comp to pull their title is that the EP has to actually investigate the claim. They can't just take the whistle blower at their word.

The sad part is I am pretty sure the parents on that team knew the girl was overage. It's not the first time they have been caught, just the first time it's been made public, so it's not a "mistake". At another comp she competed on 4 teams but nothing was done about it. From what I heard, the parents mentality is win win win at flip city.

I THINK THIS DESERVES IT'S OWN POST! FLIP CITY HAS DONE THIS AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN IN CHEERLEADING! ITS ABOUT TIME VARSITY! I HAVE SO MUCH MORE RESPECT FOR THE INDUSTRY NOW!

People have been turning them in at Matchplay for years! Nothing was done! It is about time. I know this girl is too old everyone knows. All these kids know each other. There are enough gyms here that someone knew her from school. People work at the school district and could look up this information. Are they supposed to NO! But I know as a kid it can be done. These other teams have parents and coaches who are teachers. It doesn't matter who turned them in. I am happy to know that Varsity finally took a stand. These kids like winning so I am sure their are parents who want to leave but are conflicted because their kids love it there.

If people think it only impacts one Flip City team they don't realize she is on 3 teams! So the other two teams she is on are missing a kid since she was disqualified from competing at Match Play entirely!

It is not just States where they cheated! A couple years ago they cheated at UCA! The parents knew but are you going to take jackets away from a Tinys Team?!

FLIP CITY DOESN'T JUST CHEAT. THEIR COACH GOT ARRESTED AT STATES IN DAYTONA. From the email that has been going around that kids and adults have seen they are being investigated for improper conduct I think their behavior and arrest in a Competition hotel is part of it all.

THEIR HEAD COACH APPEARED IN HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT IN AN ONLINE WEBSITE

THE OWNERS DAUGHTER POSTED PICTURES OF HER AND FRIEND SMOKING ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES IN THE CAMP BUS plus their are pictures of her and her friends in the gym after hours doing drugs.

I wonder if the gym told the parents that their first place title was taking away and why?

The email sent to Flip City somehow got out and is being distributed. I wouldn't be surprised if some kids found out before the gym told them! There are coaches they used to work there that are at other gyms so I am sure they are a few of many who took a stand once again and turned them in. I am cheerleader and I saw it. I am not sure it is still on twitter or not.

I heard about this and think it's really a disservice to the athletes that follow the rules. If it was my kid and family being told we could not compete we would be leavibg, then again, we would not be at a gym like this to start with. And what I mean by this is you know when coaches, owners and staff are shady and not of strong character, it just does not poof appear one day.

Palm Beach moms -choose wisely, there are plenty of reputable gyms with professional staff in your area.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Is it to early in the morning for popcorn? This thread just took a turn...

Nah, I think I've got enough for everyone...

pb-120102-popcorn-6p.jpg

Is it too early for wine? I mean, it's 5 o'clock somewhere right?

A few years ago they had a boy that was to old on the tiny team at matchplay. His gym teacher was a coach at another gym and called them out. Of course nothing was done.

I THINK THIS DESERVES IT'S OWN POST! FLIP CITY HAS DONE THIS AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN IN CHEERLEADING! ITS ABOUT TIME VARSITY! I HAVE SO MUCH MORE RESPECT FOR THE INDUSTRY NOW!

People have been turning them in at Matchplay for years! Nothing was done! It is about time. I know this girl is too old everyone knows. All these kids know each other. There are enough gyms here that someone knew her from school. People work at the school district and could look up this information. Are they supposed to NO! But I know as a kid it can be done. These other teams have parents and coaches who are teachers. It doesn't matter who turned them in. I am happy to know that Varsity finally took a stand. These kids like winning so I am sure their are parents who want to leave but are conflicted because their kids love it there.

If people think it only impacts one Flip City team they don't realize she is on 3 teams! So the other two teams she is on are missing a kid since she was disqualified from competing at Match Play entirely!

It is not just States where they cheated! A couple years ago they cheated at UCA! The parents knew but are you going to take jackets away from a Tinys Team?!

FLIP CITY DOESN'T JUST CHEAT. THEIR COACH GOT ARRESTED AT STATES IN DAYTONA. From the email that has been going around that kids and adults have seen they are being investigated for improper conduct I think their behavior and arrest in a Competition hotel is part of it all.

THEIR HEAD COACH APPEARED IN HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT IN AN ONLINE WEBSITE

THE OWNERS DAUGHTER POSTED PICTURES OF HER AND FRIEND SMOKING ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES IN THE CAMP BUS plus their are pictures of her and her friends in the gym after hours doing drugs.

Thanks for the info on how they might have got caught... Good job!

Last edited:
I hope varsity decides to do the right thing. Maybe using this gym as an example of if you continue to cheat what can happen and being very strict with it. But, it has to trickle down to the little local comps to not allow it either. But for now, with teams pulling out, or thinking of pulling out, of matchplay it might end up just being flip city competing there.

I hope varsity decides to do the right thing. Maybe using this gym as an example of if you continue to cheat what can happen and being very strict with it. But, it has to trickle down to the little local comps to not allow it either. But for now, with teams pulling out, or thinking of pulling out, of matchplay it might end up just being flip city competing there.

You're a brand new user and your only posts are in this thread and "Ethical Gyms." Did you create your account just to post about this gym?

Latest posts

Back