All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some teams knowingly use incorrect rosters & go as far as to tell the kids to lie about their name & age. While all parents aren't aware (@ least in this case I'm referring to), the owners, coaches & parents of the illegal aged kids are well aware they are breaking the rules. Any parent that encourages their child to lie about who they are in an attempt to cheat the system should be penalized too.

Some teams knowingly use incorrect rosters & go as far as to tell the kids to lie about their name & age. While all parents aren't aware (@ least in this case I'm referring to), the owners, coaches & parents of the illegal aged kids are well aware they are breaking the rules. Any parent that encourages their child to lie about who they are in an attempt to cheat the system should be penalized too.
Sadly I've lied about my child's age to get him into a Cheer competition at the cheaper rate. If it's any consolation, he wasn't happy about going.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sadly I've lied about my child's age to get him into a Cheer competition at the cheaper rate. If it's any consolation, he wasn't happy about going.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
LMAO!! That's a completely different thread. I personally don't think we should have to pay so much to watch our kids perform when we already pay so much to get them to the point of being able to perform. & there should DEFINITELY be a discount for the siblings that we drag to these comps kicking & screaming!!

I know this post is a few months old, but there is a small gym from Louisiana whose L2 Small Senior team was recently disqualified & removed from the results from NCA in Dallas. Their L2small Senior & L3 Small junior teams were disqualified from a local comp & it appears that they should be in the process of being disqualified from @ least 2 other comps. Of course, the parents are not being told the truth or that the teams have even been disqualified!!
Shout out to NCA for maintaining the integrity of our sport!!
This is an interesting development if what you are hearing is accurate.

I know this post is a few months old, but there is a small gym from Louisiana whose L2 Small Senior team was recently disqualified & removed from the results from NCA in Dallas. Their L2small Senior & L3 Small junior teams were disqualified from a local comp & it appears that they should be in the process of being disqualified from @ least 2 other comps. Of course, the parents are not being told the truth or that the teams have even been disqualified!!

Does this gym have a D1 or D2 Summit bid?

Is this the same Louisiana gym that got busted at Cheersport or a new one? Do you mind PMing me the gym name? We compete against a lot of Louisiana gyms.

They just got a D2 Summit bid at a 1 day Cheersport with their junior 3, but it was pulled because they were caught with illegal athlete there. I think at least one other team still has a D2 bid. Their Y2 maybe?
I think they beat CP's team out for one of those bids (If it's the gym I am thinking).

They just got a D2 Summit bid at a 1 day Cheersport with their junior 3, but it was pulled because they were caught with illegal athlete there. I think at least one other team still has a D2 bid. Their Y2 maybe?
OK
I know who this is now.

I just looked back at comp results. They didn't get a bid at the one we just missed at, but we have competed against them more than once this season. I really burns me up that this went on all season.

So are you saying that the owners, coaches and parents told children to lie about their ages to their teammates too?

I looked back at the bis summaries on Varsity 's FB. It is the Y2 that still has a bid from Cheersport.
We weren't at that comp. Apparently they spread their teams out and different comps on the same weekends early in the season. We would see half their teams one weekend and half another. CP's team never went head to head with their youth 2, but the program they beat for that bid has an AMAZING youth 2 team.

So are you saying that the owners, coaches and parents told children to lie about their ages to their teammates too?
I think they are not changing the rosters or putting different kids on the roster telling the kiDS that if they are questioned at the comp to say that they are the appropriately aged kid that is on the roster, but who isn't competing with that team.

Back