All-Star Do They Run Out Of "tickets" For Worlds???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Babs

Cheer Parent
Jan 29, 2011
Hey! I'll be a first timer this year and was wondering if they ever run out of admission "tickets" for worlds?? Is there a limit on how many people they allow to purchase admission?

I would hate to get down there and then not be able to get in!

Thanks!

no theyll just force you against your will to sit outside if it gets over packed.

no theyll just force you against your will to sit outside if it gets over packed.
See I heard differently...
I hear if you dont know the "Secret USASF entry password" they strip you of all of your All star cheerleading belongings and medals won, and make you sit outside.

Hey! I'll be a first timer this year and was wondering if they ever run out of admission "tickets" for worlds?? Is there a limit on how many people they allow to purchase admission?

I would hate to get down there and then not be able to get in!

Thanks!

But really.... i was wondering the same thing
Not just wwos but also the usasf hopper tickets

I can almost guarantee you they won't "sell out" but they do enforce a fire marshal code which is just as bad. If you plan on seeing teams like Top Gun, Senior Elite, Stars, etc. plan on watching the WHOLE division that they're in on Saturday. In major divisions, if you try to come in right as all the paid bids start to perform, plan on watching it from outside on the big screen cause they'll lock you out. That's why us world vets can't stress it enough: GET THERE EARLYYYYYYYY!

Last year I was eating a wetzel's pretzel when I saw a girl pounding on the door trying to get in for Large Senior. I waved at her from the inside and she flicked me off. It was awesome.:D

I think your best bet is to get there late. It's not so bad watching outside on the big screen. Leaves more room inside for me :p

Back