Do You Look Down On Small Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cheer at cheer athletics and I have never met someone who looks down on small gyms. I cheered at a small gym before going to spirit of Texas for 4 years. I will say I didn't get as much respect when I was at that small gym. Some of my best friends cheer at a small gym and I never let that get in my way of our friendship!

I went to a small gym and I have tons of friends at big gyms. Mostly because there are no big gyms near me.
The only difference between us as people is the gym we belonged to. We are still the same people inside and that shouldn't affect your friendship. If they don't like you just because of the uniform you are wearing, then they don't deserve to be your friend.

I cheer at a small gym and have many friends that cheer at large, popular gyms. Knowing I cheer at a small gym, and they don't, I feel like they kind of look down on me like I'm not good enough to go to a larger gym. So, what do you think about small gyms?
sounds to me like they are intimidated, under dogs find it easier to make it to the top, than to hold the top spot...

Little gyms are better. We just opened and go camping and do things other then just competitions.
Sometimes people are not looking for that in a gym though. Even though small gyms can be like family, we all know how dysfunctional and messy families can get. Sometimes athletes just want to go to a gym to be on a highly competitive team, be it large or small.

My guess is their are some small gyms that can kick a s s when they hit the floor. Small doesn't mean you aren't good.

Talent is talent, regardless of what size gym a kid comes from. I've seen kids from my small gym turn into amazing athletes, capable of participating at any gym (big or small).

nobody should look down on a small gym because at one time they were a small gym like top gun and cheer extreme they all had to work there way to the top, i cheer for a small gym to

Back