All-Star Documentary On World Cup Twinkles!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We've tried this on the full lineup of iPads with iOS 5 and iOS 6 and haven't had any problems. Try deleting the app and downloading it again.

It is for tablets only, so will not run on a phone.
ok I fixed the problem. You can plug your IPad into Itunes and it will upgrade you IPad. It works and its great.

ok I fixed the problem. You can plug your IPad into Itunes and it will upgrade you IPad. It works and its great.
Happy to hear that. Our timing wasn't all that great, what with Apple releasing a new operating system the same day. I wish we'd been done sooner, but we were waiting for all the extra pieces to be assembled. And you'll be happy to know there's a great audio file of you daughter in the Twinkle Life gallery.

this is so impresive, i look at my 6 yr old neice teaching her to do a cart wheel and dont see her doing a full in 2 years! this is pure dedication for kids that age!!

Bwaaaaaaahahahaha!!!!! Seriously. :help: I guess I'm just gonna have to get some money. Mamarazzi apparently if you're going to be a cheer mom and be on FierceBoard, you gotta get yo ish together and get an iPad. :starwars:

I'll get right on that, after I finish booking rooms for the season. Did I say "booking rooms?" I meant "going bankrupt" and "still looking for that under-the-table 2nd job."

Back