All-Star Documentary On World Cup Twinkles!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for the kind words. I love that you think so highly of our work, and we'd be honored to have you write about it. If I can answer any questions, write to me at [email protected], or you can write to filmmaker Nyier Abdou at [email protected].
Thanks! It's due Wednesday (yep, I've left it a bit late but nearly finished now!) but if I think of anything I can ask before then I'll send an email over!

I tried to create something similar to this once when I did my year abroad where I contacted the university cheer coach to see if I could film some practices for a class assignment but it kind of failed when I turned up to the practice but no one else did! Hopefully my day will come... :)

Who is the point flyer on Twinkles and what team is she on this year??

all i can say is this made me want to cry like a baby, the passion these girls have, the ability for them to be able to go out and do something that they are that passionate for is amazing and it really does make me realize how much i miss the sport

major props to the creators, editors, and producers and thank you to World Cup for letting us have some true insight into the gym many of us have come to adore

Thank you Twinkles and Star Ledger for giving me an awesome source to do a speech on.

Thanks.
And stand by for the Twinkles tablet coverage, coming soon. It pulls together all the words, pictures and video, and some extras – including a full performance and 10 other bonus videos. It's a free update to the free New Jersey Special Reports tablet app, available for iPads andAndroid tablets.

Back