All-Star Documentary On World Cup Twinkles!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It kind of bothered me when Jamie Parrish said the thing about "you don't remember the gymnast, you remember the cheerleader." I found that to be a little rude. Though it may be true, I just think he shouldn't of said that.
It definitely added to the stereotype of cheerleaders being superficial :c
Besides, it's not true anyway. Our so called "cheerlebrities" are irrelevant to the rest of the world. The fierce five on the other hand...

As promised, the last part of our Twinkles project is available...

Meet The Twinkles, America's best youth cheerleaders! The latest issue of the free New Jersey Special Reports tablet app has the complete story of their championship season, along with hundreds of photos, an hourlong documentary, and two dozen extra exclusive audio, video and interactive elements. Available for both iPad and Android tablets today.

This pulls together all the words, all the photos, and the hourlong video. BUT, there are lots more video clips, including a full performance. Plus an interactive graphic that breaks down the tic-tock into milliseconds.

It's all free. Download it, and tell your friends!

For iPads:
New Jersey Special Reports for iPad on the iTunes App Store
For Android tablets:
New Jersey Special Reports - Android Apps on Google Play

As promised, the last part of our Twinkles project is available...

Meet The Twinkles, America's best youth cheerleaders! The latest issue of the free New Jersey Special Reports tablet app has the complete story of their championship season, along with hundreds of photos, an hourlong documentary, and two dozen extra exclusive audio, video and interactive elements. Available for both iPad and Android tablets today.

This pulls together all the words, all the photos, and the hourlong video. BUT, there are lots more video clips, including a full performance. Plus an interactive graphic that breaks down the tic-tock into milliseconds.

It's all free. Download it, and tell your friends!

For iPads:
New Jersey Special Reports for iPad on the iTunes App Store
For Android tablets:
New Jersey Special Reports - Android Apps on Google Play
Android App is not working for me .I get to the main screen but then nothing opens.

The ipad app wont workon my ipad 2.... It says ios 5 only?
That's weird. I am using iOS 6 on both a new iPad and an iPad2 without problem. Try quitting the app and relaunching it.
Sorry about that.

Edited to add this... There was an iOS 6 update to the NJ Special Reports app. Make sure you have that update if you have iOS 6.

Downloaded it on my IPad 2 with IOS6 with no problem. Loved the full length performance and all the extra pics, especially getting to read about the girls. Great job on this!!

Downloaded it on my IPad 2 with IOS6 with no problem. Loved the full length performance and all the extra pics, especially getting to read about the girls. Great job on this!!
Thanks. Maybe I can go back to breathing now...

I'm glad you like it. The extra videos really are a lot of fun.

All the technical problems should be resolved now. Please, let me know if you have problems. And if you like it, please tell your friends. Thanks.
Will not open on my Ipad...only with IOS 5.... Also will not open on my Phone Galaxy S3....I guess its Apple or nothing.

Will not open on my Ipad...only with IOS 5.... Also will not open on my Phone Galaxy S3....I guess its Apple or nothing.

We've tried this on the full lineup of iPads with iOS 5 and iOS 6 and haven't had any problems. Try deleting the app and downloading it again.

It is for tablets only, so will not run on a phone.

Back